Rosario - Metropolitano (Mar. 3, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

First Of The Gang To Die / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Everyday Is Like Sunday / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Alma Matters / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / I Will See You In Far Off Places / I Know It's Over / Let Me Kiss You / Black Cloud / Meat Is Murder / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / Scandinavia / Speedway / How Soon Is Now? // One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

set list provided by jorgesmith

• Morrissey en Rosario [Fotos Propias] - taringa.net (45 total). Link posted at Mozzerians of the world, unite and take over, via Ingrid on Facebook.

rosario.jpg

Last edited:
Great show - setlist as per above, amazing sound from band, louder than i've heard them before. morrissey spoke spanish a couple of times, took his shirt off, said, "i hope you are well... unless..."

some strange facial expressions, lots of clapping and posturing, jesse's guitar was great, rest of band awesome too

he didn't say much

verymoz

First In The Gang To Die

You Have Killed Me

There Is A Light That Never Goes Out [The Smiths]

Every Day Is Like Sunday

You're The One For Me, Fatty

When Last I Spoke To Carol

Black Cloud

I Know It's Over (The Smiths song)

I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris

Let Me Kiss You

Alma Matters

Speedway

Please Please Please Let Me Get What i Want (The Smiths song)

I Will See You In Far-Off Places

Meet Is Murder (The Smiths song)

Scandinavia

How Soon Is Now? (The Smiths cover)

Encore:
One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

initial setlist wrong

copied this from www.morrisseysworld.blogspot.com

no mention of roses...?

apparent setlist posted at the other place, hilarious song titles if true!!!

Off-topic/troll

Last edited by a moderator:
setlist in orden Rosario

first of the gang to die
you have killed me
you're the one for me ,fatty
there is a light that never
everyday is like sunday
when last carol
alma matters
I'm throwing paris
quija
I will see you in far - off places
I know it's over
let me kiss you
black cloud
meat is murder
please let me get
scandinavia
speedway
how soon is now?

encore

one day goodbye will be farewall

troll

setlist in orden Rosario

first of the gang to die
you have killed me
you're the one for me ,fatty
there is a light that never
everyday is like sunday
when last carol
alma matters
I'm throwing paris
quija
I will see you in far - off places
I know it's over
let me kiss you
black cloud
meat is murder
please let me get
scandinavia
speedway
how soon is now?

encore

one day goodbye will be farewall

You are a troll, there was no Ouija Board. f*** you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody cares.

You're even duller and more repetitive than Morrissey.

Give yourself a rest.

One of the tracks of "Strangeways, Here We Come". I guess that during those days (back in 1987), the feeling was already a bit sad, maybe Morrissey was sensitive about the situation with Marr (Johnny was working with other artists like New Order, The Pretenders, Bryan Ferry) and that was probably causing some kind of predesintegration atmosphere within the group, Morrissey felt this like no one else. The album is fantastic but then again you have something in the air. Paint a Vulgar Picture shows the total discontentment with the music industry, he speaks about the idea of the parties arranged by the record company, and also the meetings they force the artists to attend. You have to be nice to people while visiting the radio station during the release of a new record, you have to be gentle to the press/media (he mentions BPI, MTV, BBC). Ironic? Maybe. Mainly it is a real picture of what the music industry looks like, a portrait painted by someone who belonged to that industry, even against his own will, he protested against himself ("You could have said no, if you wanted to, you could have walked away, couldn't you?").

One of the tracks of "Strangeways, Here We Come". I guess that during those days (back in 1987), the feeling was already a bit sad, maybe Morrissey was sensitive about the situation with Marr (Johnny was working with other artists like New Order, The Pretenders, Bryan Ferry) and that was probably causing some kind of predesintegration atmosphere within the group, Morrissey felt this like no one else. The album is fantastic but then again you have something in the air. Paint a Vulgar Picture shows the total discontentment with the music industry, he speaks about the idea of the parties arranged by the record company, and also the meetings they force the artists to attend. You have to be nice to people while visiting the radio station during the release of a new record, you have to be gentle to the press/media (he mentions BPI, MTV, BBC). Ironic? Maybe. Mainly it is a real picture of what the music industry looks like, a portrait painted by someone who belonged to that industry, even against his own will, he protested against himself ("You could have said no, if you wanted to, you could have walked away, couldn't you?").

What are you talking about? He didn't play Paint A Vulgar Picture.

why does he keep playing Ouija Board? that song is terrible!!!

oh, and the band wore "NME is shit" shirts

Why the song "Suedhead" isn't in te set list of the shows ???

/why does morrissey insist on the band wearing ridiculous outfits (trunks/bras/sixth form protest slogans - the nme? will and kate? jesus - nobody but morrissey cares about those) while he still wears the usual shirt/jeans uniform - it makes him look like a bully who's forced them to dress in something demeaning just for his amusement - dont get me wrong the whole band could play in drag like the early dolls but moz would have to do it too.

Not a huge amount of brain cells goes into those t shirt slogans does it?

Why isn't he singing I want the One I Can't Have???!!!! that's terriblee!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom