Russell Brand posts on Twitter what Morrissey wrote for his Hollywood High introduction

@rustyrockets / Twitter (3:07 PM - 11 Sep 13):

I introduced Morrissey on stage at one of his gigs. He wrote this for me to recite.

brand_recite.jpg

The actual introduction:

Last edited by a moderator:
"Russell Brand; a child molester who is trying to convince himself, to allow himself, to molest himself." - Stewart Lee

The blue rose on the video. Promised on MW. It said he'd take the blue rose and wear it. He hasn't taken and worn any other flowers for 20 years. But he took a blue rose and wore it, and did so again! Then he released it on DVD.

Go back to sleep.

What a load of cock and nonsense ! Dear oh dear ! The statements, the film, the book, the songs, the tour (that doesn't tour).
Can things get anymore embarrassing ? He's making a right Charlie out of himself these days.
I bet he's really looking forward to being a lonely bitter recluse in his own sick way.

Benny-the-Butcher

The blue rose on the video. Promised on MW. It said he'd take the blue rose and wear it. He hasn't taken and worn any other flowers for 20 years. But he took a blue rose and wore it, and did so again! Then he released it on DVD.

Go back to sleep.

Someone please help this person. The writing is on the wall, or is it faeces?

- marred>

I'm trying to figure out what he wrote on, looks like a tour checklist for something. Because I care about stupid shit like that.

playcat,

I did the same. Looks like a pre-typed guest list for a show. Looks as if there are names listed and then other columns designating VIP status, etc.

dn

Yeah, I was looking at that tour spreadsheet too. LOL. I like that I learned a new word from Moz:

World English Dictionary

tetchy (ˈtɛtʃɪ)

— adj , tetchier , tetchiest
being or inclined to be cross, irritable, or touchy

[C16: probably from obsolete tetch defect, from Old French tache spot, of Germanic origin]

'tetchily

— adv

'tetchiness

— n

I'm trying to figure out what he wrote on, looks like a tour checklist for something. Because I care about stupid shit like that.

Its "The list " playpuss !
Not "The list" of ultras in the queue, no.
The list of crazy excuses for cancelling the gig at the last minute.

Benny-the-Butcher

what a bitch is Russel Brand, the way he acts , speaks makes me:sick:

Alma Matters sounds OK

'and they say he's mentall' in mind ,body and soul in part and in whole

Last edited:
With any luck, when our man M and his ardent following become just a chapter in musical history, the author of such history will have the sense to be completely oblivious to this imagined connection between a sad fringe element holding roses, and the artist who knows nothing about them. I certainly wish I could.

I have a soft spot for Russell. I stood next to him during the entire Hollywood show and at the beginning his thugs tried to get me to move and he called them off and said I could say. I didn't know I was standing in his restricted area when he was giving his speech, then the entourage showed up. He was really cool. He has very soft hands.

I tried to take this pic without looking like a f***ing stalker. :D

9614888747_38080ace5b.jpg

With any luck, when our man M and his ardent following become just a chapter in musical history, the author of such history will have the sense to be completely oblivious to this imagined connection between a sad fringe element holding roses, and the artist who knows nothing about them. I certainly wish I could.

This is what you're hoping for? What a sad existence.

What a load of cock and nonsense ! Dear oh dear ! The statements, the film, the book, the songs, the tour (that doesn't tour).
Can things get anymore embarrassing ? He's making a right Charlie out of himself these days.
I bet he's really looking forward to being a lonely bitter recluse in his own sick way.

Benny-the-Butcher

Your criticism has no merit, the love his audience has for him will always be there waiting.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom