Sam Esty Rayner interview at A Heart Is A Spade

Matt writes:

My brand new interview with Sam Esty Rayner (including a few Moz Qs):

A Heart Is A Spade Interview: Sam Esty Rayner - A Heart Is A Spade
By Matt | Published: September 14, 2015

Excerpt:

What kind of projects do you have on the horizon over the next few months?
More of the same and hopefully the Morrissey live concert videos I have taken will have an official release on DVD. Also, I hope to make a film of the upcoming Morrissey South America tour, which should be fascinating.

Last edited:
only a certain type of person but i think that to my benefit to weed those people out. they seem high matinence and i believe them to have strange superficial priorties in life that i dont share and when brandished to the point of being pointless i think them detrimental. if bad grammar is provacative to you then i dont know what to say other than i dont find bad grammar or lazy grammar to be provocative. why should i

Does your definition of "matinence" come from the same dictionary as "professional"?

I sense something more, but, you can keep trying to convince me and yourself otherwise. Furthermore, if it was only just about the music, why on earth would ever comment on his sexuality then? Grow up a little more and learn. You're far too obvious, but it's cute.

-Skeletor's Weapon

Far too obvious about what? You mean the fact that I think his ever-increasing flaming homosexuality has reached Liberace levels and is overflowing into every aspect of his career and making it hard for me to take him seriously? If that isn't what you meant, then you're a retard...and I really don't have the time or compassion to help out the disabled. Maybe you should call up John Cena?

2u7xe9w.jpg

Try again idiot!!! The novel is about a hetro romance. It's dedicated to a woman.

Even Bruce Jenner calls himself a woman these days...

I think we both know the answer to that. Can you imagine Morrissey writing a 'straight' love scene? He'd be gagging and dry heaving just having to describe any part of the woman's anatomy :lbf:

I don't have to imagine it...

Last edited by a moderator:
Far too obvious about what? You mean the fact that I think his ever-increasing flaming homosexuality has reached Liberace levels and is overflowing into every aspect of his career and making it hard for me to take him seriously?

Where do you draw the tolerance line, Viva? Fat chicks?

Does your definition of "matinence" come from the same dictionary as "professional"?

im unsure but i dont care to check. i await your reply with baited breath as i watch king of the hill and fold baby clothes. where do your definitions come from

Who was joking? I wasn't.

Ahh, so you're not picky -- which brings us full circle to my original query. Where do you draw the tolerance line? What's acceptable to good ol' Viva? We know flamers are out, fat chicks are in -- expound a bit.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom