"SAN DIEGO AUDIENCE FOR MORRISSEY." - Morrissey Central

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/san-diego-audience-for-morrissey

yEruNGC.png

"… no 'politically offended protestors' (as paid for and planted in the crowd by the British press) in sight …"

full

Christ - how paranoid do you have to be? He's gone full nutjob.

Related media items:

Last edited by a moderator:
they had the perp( the protestor) in custody and had access to the evidence(the signs).

Great. Where's the statement that "I was paid by a UK Newspaper to do this."? That's proof. Seeing someone with a sign you don't like isn't proof they go paid to holdup the sign. You must have learnt what 'proof' is from TV shows.

A load of nonsense as the protestor was an ex-fan, and she was a fan for nearly 30 years since she was 14 years old

Great. Where's the statement that "I was paid by a UK Newspaper to do this."? That's proof. Seeing someone with a sign you don't like isn't proof they go paid to holdup the sign. You must have learnt what 'proof' is from TV shows.

Skinny did you have the perp and the evidence at hand and in custody like Moz did? NO.
Once under custody you cant divulge the evidence because the perp may be going to court under charges.
What proof do you have, never seeing the evidence and interrogations like Moz did? Show us the proof.

they had the perp( the protestor) in custody and had access to the evidence(the signs).

Lol, are you seriously mentally ill? They ejected the protestors from the venue. That’s it. Nobody was in custody you nut job. There was no crime committed. Get over it you bore.

You could always submit your own Freedom Of Information request?

Skinny did you have the perp and the evidence at hand and in custody like Moz did? NO.
Once under custody you cant divulge the evidence because the perp may be going to court under charges.
What proof do you have, never seeing the evidence and interrogations like Moz did? Show us the proof.

Skinny? I'm not him/her/whoever.

At the moment Moz has made unsubstantiated allegations without anything to back it up. The burden of proof is on Moz to prove the accuracy of what he says. Not us when we ask where the proof is.

You could always submit your own Freedom Of Information request?

Not sure about US law, but in the UK, a FOIA applies only to Public Sector bodies and there are laws and guidelines about what can be released as an answer. FOI's don't apply to live criminal investigations. Pretty sure Morrissey having hurt feelings isn't actually a crime though. TL;DR - FOIA not applicable here.

Skinny? I'm not him/her/whoever.

At the moment Moz has made unsubstantiated allegations without anything to back it up. The burden of proof is on Moz to prove the accuracy of what he says. Not us when we ask where the proof is.

Skinny you are the one making unsubstantiated allegations as you were not even in portland itself at the time, while Moz was actually there and his security forces took the perp into custody and had access to her. Therefore you are in need of offering proof for your made up position.

Lol, are you seriously mentally ill? They ejected the protestors from the venue. That’s it. Nobody was in custody you nut job. There was no crime committed. Get over it you bore.

are you slow? how can the protester be ejected had she not been in custody? Skinny give it up.

are you slow? how can the protester be ejected had she not been in custody? Skinny give it up.

You are calling me slow? The two people were asked to leave the building. They did. There was no custody, arrest, or any of these other delusions that you are conjuring. Please don’t go for a career in criminal justice. It’s also very cute that you think that anyone who doesn’t post 100% pro-Morrissey, ass-licking posts is Uncle Skinny? You seriously need help, you are unwell.

I thought there was just one protester...are you alleging there were more?
Do you have proof?
I only saw one.

You are calling me slow? The two people were asked to leave the building. They did. There was no custody, arrest, or any of these other delusions that you are conjuring. Please don’t go for a career in criminal justice. It’s also very cute that you think that anyone who doesn’t post 100% pro-Morrissey, ass-licking posts is Uncle Skinny? You seriously need help, you are unwell.

what proof do you have of there being multiple protesters Skinny unless you are involved in having the UK media set this up? what are their names and where are they now located? Names or refrain from posting any more fantasies.

what proof do you have of there being multiple protesters Skinny unless you are involved in having the UK media set this up? what are their names and where are they now located? Names or refrain from posting any more fantasies.

Reasonable questions, again...

It’s not lowlife
It’s just people having a good time

U2, Depeche Mode, The Cure, etc are all touring without the need for 4-for-1 ticket deals. Moz is not as big business as he once was. There will always be people who go to his shows, there will always be people who are in no way political, and would still buy his albums and go to his shows, even if his latest release was called "I Love Donald Trumps Orange Willy".

Fact is, Moz is openly stating that people who don't agree with him are paid for protestors. This is no way different than Donald, or Boris, or whomever claiming that their opponents are paid-for crisis actors. If Morrissey has proof, then publish it. If he doesn't, he's just being paranoid and wrong. His ego is telling him its impossible for people to disagree with him - and he's even said from stage "It's impossible for me not to be right" at some points.

As for boasting about ticket sales, he's always been telling us on the back of various DVD's and LP's he's playing to 17,183 people in London, 6,500 in Paris, or 11,000 in Dallas. Nothings changed. He always judges his worth by how successful he is and how much money he has in the bank. That's why Joyce really hurt him : instead of having £8,000,000 in the bank he only had £6,000,000 - but still enough to never work again.

Ummmmm...Morrissey is easily worth $150 Million and the new Moz lp shall be titled "I love Donald's Orange Willy". It's a gatefold and opens with the 2 boys together , in a glen , the sun is setting and Morrissey proclaims to Donald " and you gave me something that I won't forget too soon. !

Skinny you are the one making unsubstantiated allegations as you were not even in portland itself at the time, while Moz was actually there and his security forces took the perp into custody and had access to her. Therefore you are in need of offering proof for your made up position.

Christ, you are slow. I'm not Skinny. I have much better things to do with my life than have multiple sockpuppet accounts on here, thank you very much. I have this one account not linked to my actual name, because, frankly, I don't trust Moz not to throw me out if I say something online he doesn't like.

If you really want ask someone to do an I.P. Address check and they'll prove me and Skinny are on different I.P.Addresses, probably hundreds of miles apart, probably in different countries for all I know.

Also. Perp? That is Perpetrator, relating to criminal activity. As far as I can tell, having signs up that hurt Moz's feelings aren't crimes, so there would have been no custody, more likely an ejection and refusal of readmission. Stop being so dense. Light is bending around you.

Christ, you are slow. I'm not Skinny. I have much better things to do with my life than have multiple sockpuppet accounts on here, thank you very much. I have this one account not linked to my actual name, because, frankly, I don't trust Moz not to throw me out if I say something online he doesn't like.

If you really want ask someone to do an I.P. Address check and they'll prove me and Skinny are on different I.P.Addresses, probably hundreds of miles apart, probably in different countries for all I know.

Also. Perp? That is Perpetrator, relating to criminal activity. As far as I can tell, having signs up that hurt Moz's feelings aren't crimes, so there would have been no custody, more likely an ejection and refusal of readmission. Stop being so dense. Light is bending around you.

Skinny, have you heard of disorderly conduct? trespassing with intent to prevent or disrupt a gathering, the Moz show being a gathering?
Also, you are on the banned list so you dont worry about linking your pseudonym accounts.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom