"SAN DIEGO AUDIENCE FOR MORRISSEY." - Morrissey Central

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/san-diego-audience-for-morrissey

yEruNGC.png

"… no 'politically offended protestors' (as paid for and planted in the crowd by the British press) in sight …"

full

Christ - how paranoid do you have to be? He's gone full nutjob.

Related media items:

Last edited by a moderator:
one minute after I told you to link up to Skinny, who shows up?
Skinny.
not looking good for you.

I couldn't give two hoots about your delusional and inaccurate blather. I know I'm not Skinny, and so does he. Don't need to convince you.

Moz is drawing bigger crowds then ever before, its you left loons who have fallen out of grace with him, he doesnt want you around, at shows or buying his merchandise, which is reserved for loyal/normal fans.

He isn't pulling bigger crowds than ever, but you know, why let facts get in the way?

It’s actually f***ing hilarious that Puppetparrot, , MozzMarr, Chip on shoulder Melu and a few others constantly post about people apparently using multiple user names, when the site owner knows exactly who posts what. What a bunch of f***ing imbeciles they are. They all joined in the last 4 months and this time next year they will all have disappeared, what a bunch of wankers.

Skinny please stop the Trill troll marking its immature.

Benny-the-British-Bedwetter...what a muppet.

^^ And here's another clever one :tiphat::clap:
Nothing to say, totally off topic.
Keep it up munchkins, The Wizard of Moz is in tatters, doomed, completely 4kd :popcorn:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I do find it funny how many people seem to think it's "impossible" someone in Portland (one of the most left-wing and politically active cities in the country) could know about For Britain, as if it's not easily looked up on the Internet... or perhaps even the protester was a British expat living in the States, well versed on such things.

He has a right to bitch about the easily offended. Doubtful it was a plant though with the high number of libtards in Portland.

Viva Moz!

If the political outbursts haven’t seen you you off, then how about this? He must take his fan base to be mindless cretins, putting out tin foil hat shite like this?

Soon I will be embarrassed to say that I was once a Morrissey fan.

Desperate times.

Once it was confirmed he wasn't flirting with racism but is racist it was over for me.

He has a right to bitch about the easily offended. Doubtful it was a plant though with the high number of libtards in Portland.

Viva Moz!

^^ Another clown trying to be clever :clap:
Win, win, win every time.

Next !

And yet here you are.

So true Mr. Jackpots, so true.

Not seen you post for a while, but just wanted to thank you actually for the work you did & provided regarding the series of Never Heard Symphonies...FWD gave me some links. Very grateful.

As for these muppets, I'll leave them to their childish squabbling...

Thanks again.

So true Mr. Jackpots, so true.

Not seen you post for a while, but just wanted to thank you actually for the work you did & provided regarding the series of Never Heard Symphonies...FWD gave me some links. Very grateful.

As for these muppets, I'll leave them to their childish squabbling...

Thanks again.

:sick::sick::sick:

I dont have to tell you that minutes before this post and minutes after this post, the grandpa Skinny pseudonym Benny the Boorish Butcher just happened to post. Skinny you have to time your pseudonyms more efficiently .

Actually, you *do* have to tell me, because I am not Skinny, or Ben, or any other name on this site.

But you're an idiot. You wouldn't know the facts if it ran you over at 60 miles an hour. Back to Ignore for you.

Actually, you *do* have to tell me, because I am not Skinny, or Ben, or any other name on this site.

But you're an idiot. You wouldn't know the facts if it ran you over at 60 miles an hour. Back to Ignore for you.

5th time you claim not to be you, Skinny.
btw, most readers notice that the rubbish you post as moneychangeseverything, with minor changes is found in all other of your pseudonym posts. almost word for word.
in case you havent noticed.

It’s actually f***ing hilarious that Puppetparrot, , MozzMarr, Chip on shoulder Melu and a few others constantly post about people apparently using multiple user names, when the site owner knows exactly who posts what. What a bunch of f***ing imbeciles they are. They all joined in the last 4 months and this time next year they will all have disappeared, what a bunch of wankers.

Lol what's hilarious, no.2 clone, is that yu & all the other drones, all rise to the bait everytime ;) ...easiest fishing expedition I've ever been on. And, you're so dense you can't even work out how we know.
I can sense the frustration you're feeling by the language you use all the time...almost child-like.
Densoid.

btw, most readers notice that the rubbish you post as moneychangeseverything, with minor changes is found in all other of your pseudonym posts. almost word for word.

That's because he's 'lazy hate paster'

It doesn't matter how many times you notice I refute it, I'm not, nor will I ever be, Skinny. I'm never going to stop refuting it because I'm never going to be him / them. I don't need to convince you of who I am - I know I'm not him. Why is it so hard for you to notice this?

You keep living in that dreamworld where I'm a sockpuppet pseudonym of Skinny, and I'll keep living in the real world.

It doesn't matter how many times you notice I refute it, I'm not, nor will I ever be, Skinny. I'm never going to stop refuting it because I'm never going to be him / them. I don't need to convince you of who I am - I know I'm not him.

I think you're trying, unsuccessfully, to convince yourself (& us) that you're not Skinny.

I'm not convinced either by your weak efforts.

Your fake protestations remind me of a line from Hamlet: 'The lady doth protest too much, methinks'.

What sayeth thee to that, Skinny?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom