"SAN DIEGO AUDIENCE FOR MORRISSEY." - Morrissey Central

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/san-diego-audience-for-morrissey

yEruNGC.png

"… no 'politically offended protestors' (as paid for and planted in the crowd by the British press) in sight …"

full

Christ - how paranoid do you have to be? He's gone full nutjob.

Related media items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Once it was confirmed he wasn't flirting with racism but is racist it was over for me.
Confirmed by whom? The kind of people who champion every race apart from whites. That's hardly an unbiased or trustworthy confirmation.

My advice is this. Don't wait for the social or mainstream media to 'confirm' things for you. Consult your brain and select the ON button. Wait for it to activate then press: THINK.

It doesn't matter how many times you notice I refute it, I'm not, nor will I ever be, Skinny. I'm never going to stop refuting it because I'm never going to be him / them. I don't need to convince you of who I am - I know I'm not him. Why is it so hard for you to notice this?

You keep living in that dreamworld where I'm a sockpuppet pseudonym of Skinny, and I'll keep living in the real world.

Im losing count, 7th time?
Skinny I dont need convincing.

Do a search and you will notice that all your posts consist of older Skinny pseudonym posts.
Skinny curse Islam. Go ahead Im waiting.

Lol what's hilarious, no.2 clone, is that yu & all the other drones, all rise to the bait everytime ;) ...easiest fishing expedition I've ever been on. And, you're so dense you can't even work out how we know.
I can sense the frustration you're feeling by the language you use all the time...almost child-like.
Densoid.

And yet you are such a weak cowardly individual you won’t register yourself, so f*** off arsehole.

Skinny,I disagree with the poster in that you are no 3 clone, Benny the Boor is no 2.

Hi c*** chops, all the older regular posters are private messaging each other and laughing at what a f***ing moron you are. Keep it up loser it’s f***ing hilarious and this time next year you won’t exist on this site xx

Im losing count, 7th time?
Skinny I dont need convincing.

Do a search and you will notice that all your posts consist of older Skinny pseudonym posts.
Skinny curse Islam. Go ahead Im waiting.

You expect me to curse Islam?

Er, I don't have an opinion on that. I might be the only person on here who hasn't.

I think you're trying, unsuccessfully, to convince yourself (& us) that you're not Skinny.

I'm not convinced either by your weak efforts.

Your fake protestations remind me of a line from Hamlet: 'The lady doth protest too much, methinks'.

What sayeth thee to that, Skinny?

I know who I am, thanks. I don't need you to tell me who you think I am. I'm not confused about who I am or what I believe. You might be. I don't care, really. World's full of people trying to tell us who to be, who we are, and what to think. If you want to think I'm Skinny go ahead. But at some point you'll work out I ain't. You'll be late to the party, as ever.

I thought you weren't on Twitter?:rolleyes:
I'm not. A few months ago I deleted my account after they kept censoring me, suspending me and generally f***ing me around. You don't need to sign up to look at profiles. You can access them all through google. So I sometimes look but no longer 'engage'.

of course not I didnt expect you to curse Islam Skinny.
i just wanted to certify to the forum that you were Skinny.

Hmm. See, I don't refute I'm someone I'm not, you take it as 'proof' that I am someone I ain't. I do refute it and you see it as proof that I am because I'm refuting it? Dude, I get YOU think I'm Skinny, but really, that's your problem and not mine.

Hmm. See, I don't refute I'm someone I'm not, you take it as 'proof' that I am someone I ain't. I do refute it and you see it as proof that I am because I'm refuting it? Dude, I get YOU think I'm Skinny, but really, that's your problem and not mine.

Skinny, quickest way to find out if someone is one of your pseudonyms. ask it to curse Islam.
they cant do it. its like asking a vampire to kiss a crucifix.

THIS IS VERY TRUE:thumb:
the perfect test to find out if someone posting is a Skinny pseudonym:lbf:
they all love Islam.:turban:

I have no faith.
I care not about other people's faith.
If religion and faith help others get through their lives ! So be it. None of my beeswax.

"There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here"
(Tim Booth/James)

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom