San Diego, CA - North Park Theatre (Aug. 20, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Staircase At The University / Ganglord / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Let The Right One Slip In / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / What She Said / First Of The Gang To Die / The Bullfighter Dies / Now My Heart Is Full / Will Never Marry / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Istanbul / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Meat Is Murder // Everyday Is Like Sunday

setlist provided by ROBERTBOYRACER and sdsuedehead

• Photo by roblostinmozangeles / Instagram. Link posted by docinwestchester.

sandiego1.jpg
  • Morrissey / The Stephen and Mary Birch North Park Theatre - San Diego, CA (252 photos / videos) - CrowdAlbum. Link posted by an anonymous person.

• If tears were good luck, Morrissey would be rich by Mark Carpowich - San Diego Reader

Last edited:
Suedehead
Alma Matters
Staircase
Ganglord
Speedway
Kiss Me Alot
World Peace
Let the Right One Slip In
Stop Me
What She Said
First In The Gang
Bullfighter
Now My Heart Is Full
Will Never Marry
Paris
Istanbul
Far Off Places
Meat Is Murder
Everyday Is Like Sunday

ROBERTBOYRACER

San Diego set list 1st night 8/20/15

Suedehead
Alma matters
Staircase
Ganglord
Speedway
Kiss me a lot
World peace is none of your business
Let the right one in
Stop me if you think
What she said
First of the gang
The bullfighter dies
Now my heart is full
Will never marry
Throwing my arms around Paris
Istanbul
I will see you in far off places
Meat is murder
// everyday is like Sunday

Let the Right One Slip In! So jealous of all you lucky bastards. Here's a clip for the incredulous:

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite line in the show was will never marry. He let the crowd sing the word alone and he said, "really? Well I held out hope."

Let the Right One Slip In! So jealous of all you lucky bastards. Here's a clip for the incredulous:

Hooray! What a lovely line : 'I will advise / until my mouth dries...'

According to Passions Just Like Mine: Let the Right One Slip In '...has only been done live once by Morrissey, on 25 November 1992.'

What song would you like to see return to the fold? I vote for 'Lost'.

Last edited by a moderator:
He was in a really good mood. As the show went on I was hoping he wouldn't do Murder and then one song to the end.....usually it's not that far down the set list. Jesse can't even get feedback right.

I really wish he would do "Hot, Hot, Hot" and if his idol Buster Poindexter would join him on stage to sing it...that is my vote and dream. Anonymous-

He was in a really good mood. As the show went on I was hoping he wouldn't do Murder and then one song to the end.....usually it's not that far down the set list. Jesse can't even get feedback right.

I really wish he would do "Hot, Hot, Hot" and if his idol Buster Poindexter would join him on stage to sing it...that is my vote and dream. Anonymous-

Callate Pendejo!

As the performances drag on so will " the gimmick song " !
It's the foundation that the act is built upon.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Wow what a surprise!

I wish he would drop 'Moider' for the simple reason that it's been done to death (pun intended.) Same with 'Gang' for me. That aside what a happy joyous set list. 'Istanbul' & 'Far Off Places' side by side would have been awesome to see.

Presumably 'Let the Right One Slip In' is in reference to that airport security official inserting his finger into Morrissey's bum cleavage?

Hooray! What a lovely line : 'I will advise / until my mouth dries...'

According to Passions Just Like Mine: Let the Right One Slip In '...has only been done live once by Morrissey, on 25 November 1992.'

What song would you like to see return to the fold? I vote for 'Lost'.

How about Get off the stage you silly man !

As the performances drag on so will " the gimmick song " !
It's the foundation that the act is built upon.

And this from our very own "gimmick".

looks fun. im not a bif fan of let the right one.. but i know its a fan fav. far off places though thats pretty cool and oi always like seeing alma matters especially next to staircase which probab ly made for a funny little story. world peace is also just awesome

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom