San Diego (Feb. 27) and San Francisco (Mar. 9) dates added - true-to-you.net

Re: San Diego and San Francisco dates added...

There seems to be endless touring of America and in England we get one solitary date in the last year and a half

When do they go on sale??

Patti Smith is a bonus in LA ,Staples

Yeah. I'm sure the day of the show I'll stop grumbling while I'm working scalpers out front to get a ticket. :rolleyes:

There seems to be endless touring of America and in England we get one solitary date in the last year and a half

i know that feel bro :/

Not to speak of the rest of Europe.....

Come to Germany Moz or at least somewhere near!!!

When do they go on sale??

According to the promoters, they both go on sale this Friday Jan 11. Wow, these rooms are going to be AMAZING to see him in!!!!! Think a road trip is in order for both of these.

I've seen a few shows at the Regency. It's not a very good place for a show. The sound tends to be terrible as well. Still, hope I can get a ticket Friday. If this was the Warfield or Filmore then it'd be much better. Bands that tend to fail to sellout those places end up at the Regency.

Oh to live in CA or NY...I should have never left the San Bernardino area...

Friday, January 11th

There is a presale that begins Thurs 10th at 10AM but you need the "AEG Presale Password". I have searched and searched but can't seem to find any info out there about where to get the password. Does anyone know the scoop?

Oh to live in CA or NY...I should have never left the San Bernardino area...

Thank god you left the san bernadino area. Never look back.

NEVER LOOK BACK!!!

Thank god you left the san bernadino area. Never look back.

NEVER LOOK BACK!!!

This. :straightface: You're missing nothing, I promise.

I've seen a few shows at the Regency. It's not a very good place for a show. The sound tends to be terrible as well. Still, hope I can get a ticket Friday. If this was the Warfield or Filmore then it'd be much better. Bands that tend to fail to sellout those places end up at the Regency.

When was the last time you were there, or in SF for that matter? Regency is BIGGER than Fillmore, and it underwent a multimillion dollar restoration. The sound there is fantastic!

This. :straightface: You're missing nothing, I promise.

Well, he tends to have a lot of concerts in CA. Here, there's only ever a few in driving distance :(

But, thanks for trying to turn a negative post into a positive :)

When was the last time you were there, or in SF for that matter? Regency is BIGGER than Fillmore, and it underwent a multimillion dollar restoration. The sound there is fantastic!

Whoops, you're right about the Filmore capacity, my mistake. The last time I was at the regency was for Dub FX a month or so ago. Before that was Andrew WK Before that was Beady Eye when they moved it from the Warfield since they couldn't sell enough tickets. Sound there is pretty well know to be terrible.

Last edited:

Regency Ballroom capacity 4,000
Warfield capacity 2,250
Fillmore capacity 1,250

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom