San Jose, CA - City National Civic Auditorium (May 7, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Hand In Glove / That's How People Grow Up / Ganglord / Speedway / I Have Forgiven Jesus / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Yes, I Am Blind / The Bullfighter Dies / Life Is A Pigsty / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Trouble Loves Me / Meat Is Murder / First Of The Gang To Die / The Youngest Was The Most Loved / I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday / The National Front Disco // Asleep / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

set list provided by !Viva Hate!

Merchandise image posted by !Viva Hate!:

Also posted by !Viva Hate!:

A few of the backdrops used:

Last edited:
Thank you BrummieBoy and realitybites to opening my eyes to the beauty of the poem by Lorca. It is deep in meaning. It has 2 more parts that realitybites could not include due to the vast size of this work of art but please give it a listen in the links provided above . You will not regret the time it takes .

The Blue Rose Society are full of bullshit:

"The above photo has been doing the rounds on the internet with claims it is Alvaro Munera Builes, a Colombian animal rights activist who in his youth fought as a novillero, a 'novice bullfighter', under the name 'El Pilarico' in Colombia and then Spain. In fact, not only is this not true, it could not be true. Munera did not leave bullfighting because of some conversion in the bullring; quite the reverse. It was the bull that made him leave.

In 1984 a bull called 'Terciopelo', from the breed of Marques de Villagodio, caught him in the foot and tossed him across the ring, fracturing the fifth cervical vertebrae in his neck - along with other injuries - which rendered him permanently paraplegic.

It was only later after he had been transferred from hospital in Spain to a recuperative facility in Miami to be closer to his relatives in Colombia that he developed a 'moral' problem with bullfighting. According to his own account, it was the doctors, nurses, other patients and their families treating him with contempt because of his bullfighting past which caused the change. In his own words, he converted to their point of view because "there are more of them, they must be right."

http://www.animalliberationfront.com/Practical/Entertainment/BullfightersRemorse.htm

Morrissey's 'fans' are almost as simplistic as he is.

oh thank you for this! I really am so very fond of you Brummie Boy.You're my favorite person on here. I truly mean this .
Thinks you're awesome!

I'll give you another one, fresh news from Blue Rose Society for the clueless ignorant dumb idiots that you are.

The inspiration for Kick The Bride Down The Aisle is this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKhNcDFs31k

You need to knock it off with your superiority bullshit game. If you don't like the way some fans are and claim to be positive you are doing nothing to bridge that gap between them or make a difference and the truth is your cult like behavior is not necessary. People are allowed to be who they are and you cannot control other people.If they believe something or not . They don't have to follow guidelines and go out of their way to be just like you and think everything you do is brilliant. Keep on insulting people and they won't want to listen to you. It's very obvious that you put other people down to support your own theories and agenda. if anyone even speaks up for themself you call them crazy for being honest or individualistic. A lot of people , whether they believe it or not don't like being talked to that way .You insist you are the ONLY ONES which is in and of itself creepy. If the person you alienated from your nonsense even says anything about it you make it out like they should move on and be on the same page as everyone else .The truth is , you do keep on repeating your little made up story of the Blue Rose Society every time something happens or comes up but you must silence anyone who is truthful to keep your game going including the person you borrowed the idea from which is kind of rotten as that person did nothing to you .You expect other people to drop it but you keep spreading the same propaganda.What you are doing is obnoxious and disrespectful to other fans. Your stupid behavior even caused a loss of a fan.Your insistence that you are the only ones is very appalling .So anyone is crazy for confronting you about this but you repeat the same story over and over again and edit out anything that does not support your lie but then go out of your way to put people down who tell the truth.In the end it does not matter anyway.You're just an ass clown.

Your comment is the only turd. Why even waste everyone's time?

"World Peace" is nothing more than a turd. The lyrics and music sound like they were written by a child. And not a very gifted child, I might add. "Bullfighter" is standard Morrissey filler and "Earth" reminds me of the Macarena. And not in a good way.

If these songs are the "gems" he has created over the last couple of years, then his carreer is truly over.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom