Santa Ana, CA - The Observatory (May 8, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Hand In Glove / Ganglord / The Youngest Was The Most Loved / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Speedway / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / That's How People Grow Up / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Life Is A Pigsty / The Bullfighter Dies / I Have Forgiven Jesus / Yes, I Am Blind / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Meat Is Murder / Trouble Loves Me / First Of The Gang To Die / I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday / The National Front Disco // Asleep / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

set list provided by !Viva Hate!

Last edited:
Complete show:

Did he say something along the lines :" So, are you here to observe ?" ( by the way of being at The Observatory ) or did I dream it ?! After the first or 2-nd song , I think...I've tried to search for the line in your video but I get all sorts of interruptions ( damn you , Time Warner cable ! )

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder why David T didn't write anything about this concert? Perhaps it's because he was barred from entering. And he was barred from entering because he has a life-time ban. And he has a life-time ban because he runs a so called fan-site full of vile lies and hatred aimed at the person that it was set up to pay homage to. David T got VERY confused somewhere along the way. It is now time to draw a line and move on to another artist. The ONLY reason David keeps this site going is because it earns him money from sponsors. Very sad.

I wonder why David T didn't write anything about this concert? Perhaps it's because he was barred from entering. And he was barred from entering because he has a life-time ban. And he has a life-time ban because he runs a so called fan-site full of vile lies and hatred aimed at the person that it was set up to pay homage to. David T got VERY confused somewhere along the way. It is now time to draw a line and move on to another artist. The ONLY reason David keeps this site going is because it earns him money from sponsors. Very sad.

Please, tell us more details of things you know nothing about.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom