Satan 12" for £34.99

It went about 5 minutes after I posted the link. I posted the link on Quiffas site a day or two ago but no one was interested... Can I get a thank you?;)

can i just ask, is this a rare 12 inch? i have this. x

have looked on ebay now, seems to be the case!!!! yippppeeeeee!!!! xx

Last edited:

It's not 'rare' as in only a few exist. But it is one of the more limited releases - mid 90's low sales, obscure format - so it does sell for a premium.

It's one of the ones that I don't have, I'm not actively looking for it, but when I do look I can never justify the price. If you want to sell yours at Mikeal's price then PM me ;)

Dave

sorry dave i wont part with just yet, just nice to know bout these things!
any others from that era that are sort after?? xx

have looked on ebay now, seems to be the case!!!! yippppeeeeee!!!! xx

It's not 'rare' as in only a few exist. But it is one of the more limited releases - mid 90's low sales, obscure format - so it does sell for a premium.

It's one of the ones that I don't have, I'm not actively looking for it, but when I do look I can never justify the price. If you want to sell yours at Mikeal's price then PM me ;)

Dave

this is the best answer i got on the subject:

Just a guess but I think that the mid-90's was kind of the low point for vinyl sales/popularity in general so perhaps there were much less copies pressed than early 90's or 2000's records. I've noticed that a lot of vinyl from the mid-90's for lots of indie rock type bands are worth a lot these days. Newer releases don't seem so hard to find or valuable although since they are more recent, maybe it's just a matter of time. But it seems like 1994-1999 or so, people thought vinyl was just about dead, but it's gotten popular again so I'm sure more copies have been pressed of vinyl in the 2000's. Just something I've seemed to notice.

from this thread.

thankyou Abrahan, i got them all, i always brought the 7&12inch. nice that vinyl is coming back, much nicer to own than cds. xx

Back
Top Bottom