"Satellite of Love" (live) tracklisting and details at RollingStone

Re: Rolling Stone - full dates and track listings for Satellite of Love.

I'm sure Morrissey would appreciate that.

Actually, I think he'd understand: "At Oslo we attempted our own version of Roxy Music’s “Street Life” - which we had tried at Karlstad to the blankest of blank reactions from the audience. The same blankness occurred at Oslo, and I couldn’t wait for the song to end even though Mikey had done well with the whirring white noise. It’s the first time I felt stranded in time, and that the audience hadn’t a clue what the song was meant to be. I’d only sing it again under hypnosis - and that’s a promise."

A 12" release! That's fantastic. Nobody, or band ever releases 12" singles these days. This is really a nod to the past and Morrissey doing it his own way. The 12" should compliment all my other Morrissey 12" singles very nicely. I'm feeling very chipper right now!

Re: Rolling Stone - full dates and track listings for Satellite of Love.

Actually, I think he'd understand: "At Oslo we attempted our own version of Roxy Music’s “Street Life” - which we had tried at Karlstad to the blankest of blank reactions from the audience. The same blankness occurred at Oslo, and I couldn’t wait for the song to end even though Mikey had done well with the whirring white noise. It’s the first time I felt stranded in time, and that the audience hadn’t a clue what the song was meant to be. I’d only sing it again under hypnosis - and that’s a promise."

I know. That is why I brought up "Street Life" in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom