Say something nice about someone on solo

aw, yall turned nice all of a sudden and I missed it.

aw, yall turned nice all of a sudden and I missed it.

Feel free to start it up again! It's good for people to know all the nice things people think about them. :)

Right, this going to sound weird :blushing:

I think Scarlet Ibis is very cool. Her posts are honest and funny - and her contributions to the frink (which I often lurk around on) are great. Oh, and I also think you're very prettty :)

This is a truly great thread. Even at the risk of sounding sycophantic, there are so so many, so prepare to have your screens flooded by a wave of niceness (I'm in a good mood today). :D

I think Scarlet Ibis is very cool. Her posts are honest and funny - and her contributions to the frink (which I often lurk around on) are great. Oh, and I also think you're very prettty :)

^^ This is spot-on, I second this. :)

The Cat's Mother is really witty.

All the frinkers are, of course, fantastic (I would name all of you but I seriously can't, there are just too many :p).

Posts by nugz and yesitis (among others) always make me laugh.

Worm's posts are always insightful, articulate, and interesting.

All of the mods do a wonderful job (Kewpie included).

EPBabe seems like an all-round lovely person.

kyleleonard is great, frequently makes me giggle, and is fun to go off-topic with :lbf:.

I love Billtwasreallynowt's username and sig.

dicartwright's gifs and photoshops are genius :p.

FlowSnakes is a really fun new member.

mcrickson is a very talented musician and all-round nice guy.

I've probably forgotten loads of people, will add more at a later date. Seriously though, the people I've engaged in conversation with on here are all great. And I'm not just saying that.:o

Right, this going to sound weird :blushing:

This is a truly great thread. Even at the risk of sounding sycophantic, there are so so many, so prepare to have your screens flooded by a wave of niceness (I'm in a good mood today). :D

^^ This is spot-on, I second this. :)

Awwww! Awwwwww! Thank you so much! My heart's gone all squeezy. :D I feel a tad verklempt now. :tears:

gretchenraine has spiced up the frink thread lately. (It's a compliment.) :)

Tags
*puke 1hottrubzplz circle jerk daveyhavok<3 dog nuts i <3 pt i am hot i<3ghosts i<3kyleleonard kyle is coo kyle's lovely leigh94 is cute love fest mr is hot nicethredscarlt sns22ownage
Back
Top Bottom