Say something nice about someone on solo

But they cannot take away the fact that their first gig was Morrissey at The Move Festival 2004 aged 12 & 10:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Ahh, scared for life:thumb:

Love PTxx.

I'd like to say that I am very happy for PT as he received a nice email the other day from one of his favorite artists and he deserves it for being such a dedicated fan. Great job! :thumb:

Two lumps please
You're the dog's bollocks
but so am I

Ahh, scared for life:thumb:

Love PTxx.

Hopefully not scared just scarred:lbf:
Yes it would have been a great concert for your kids first one JJ.I was there-it was fantastic, especially when everyone sang along as one.
Most people on Solo seem nice and some are very funny with the exception of Nick the Name who is sometimes funny but not very nice!

The Dogs Bollocks.:thumb:

From Urban Dictionary..

Dogs bollocks

The best thing ever, not to be confused with bollocks!

Example.
That weed is the dogs bollocks!

Why thanks...:confused: What an odd saying. I know I've heard it before but it still sounds quite strange every time. But I am flattered.

Hopefully not scared just scarred:lbf:
Yes it would have been a great concert for your kids first one JJ.I was there-it was fantastic, especially when everyone sang along as one.
Most people on Solo seem nice and some are very funny with the exception of Nick the Name who is sometimes funny but not very nice!

No, no, I meant scared.

Love PTxx.

Tags
*puke 1hottrubzplz circle jerk daveyhavok<3 dog nuts i <3 pt i am hot i<3ghosts i<3kyleleonard kyle is coo kyle's lovely leigh94 is cute love fest mr is hot nicethredscarlt sns22ownage
Back
Top Bottom