Say something nice about someone on solo

fredkocherpepsi - super cool guy. Wish I had known him when I lived in Baltimore.
Philly is great. Baltimore..."when I lived in the arse of the world..."

More blushing! (Where are you at now?)

Prior to going to Baltimore this past weekend I hadn’t been in a while, which is odd cause it’s not too far from the suburbs of Philly where I live. My old band used to play Charm City Art Space all the time in the early 00’s and another band I did played there around 2008 or so, that’s the last time I was in the city til this past weekend.

Last edited:
Mozza220559 - most English person on this site. Truly. And I like that. I didn't know if we'd be "friends" after this thread below but we are (even though we don't PM). Charlie C. (I like you Chuck) is also very British...who knew "c***" could be used in so many colorful ways - but Mozza takes the cake on English-ness.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...d-up-to-500-but-would-like-to-spend-much-less

She hates me, but I've got no issues with her. Oh well!

hmmm b.g. where did you live in baltimore then. omg did you go to ub law? thatd be really weird as im there all the time and live around the corner from it. lived in towson as well for a while but yeah ya know about towson if youve lived here so i dont have to tell ya

She hates me, but I've got no issues with her. Oh well!

Maybe you're confusing her w nothappynotsad. Mozza doesn't seem to hate people really, she's just brusk. But NHNS was actively trolling you.

Maybe you're confusing her w nothappynotsad. Mozza doesn't seem to hate people really, she's just brusk. But NHNS was actively trolling you.

Perhaps "pretentious snob" (paraphrasing) is meant to be nice, in which case I'll consider it part of this thread. ;) (And I actually do think of myself as being a pretentious snob, but not for any of the reasons Mozza outlined.)

Back on-topic, Eurydice is so full of genuine kindness. She makes me smile about something or other almost every day.

Have to agree about Mozza220559, don't know why she's only a gobby Yorkshire oik, but I think shes ace.

A very positive poster, always positive, never read a bad word in her posts. So your right more clones of her would be a good thing round here sometimes.

g0thicnightmare makes me laugh every day and she is a really cool person. No one else loves Andy Rourke's citra 1984 hair as much as she does.

I wanna thank the forum member Bhops and his level headed views and intellectual insight into any topic of relevance. One of few here that can separate himself from whatever we are discussing whereas most people are driven by emotions of the heart with the brain at no point being involved.

Thanks Bhops!

I wanna thank the forum member Bhops and his level headed views and intellectual insight into any topic of relevance. One of few here that can separate himself from whatever we are discussing whereas most people are driven by emotions of the heart with the brain at no point being involved.

Thanks Bhops!

Ummm thanks Urbanus, I doubt your post will get much love but I appreciate it anyway :lbf::lbf:

Tags
*puke 1hottrubzplz circle jerk daveyhavok<3 dog nuts i <3 pt i am hot i<3ghosts i<3kyleleonard kyle is coo kyle's lovely leigh94 is cute love fest mr is hot nicethredscarlt sns22ownage
Back
Top Bottom