Say something nice about someone on solo

Someday Vegan Cro will die alone, and I think that's nice.

Jesus, a very angry person. :swear Hates everybody. Moz , the homeless, meth heads that go to Walmart at 3 Am( what he happens to be doing there is an open question), people who drink beer at the bar and basically pay for the food he eats. Hates on the poor Great Dane. Everybody, he hates. Very angry individual.:swear:swear

Jesus, a very angry person. :swear Hates everybody. Moz , the homeless, meth heads that go to Walmart at 3 Am( what he happens to be doing there is an open question), people who drink beer at the bar and basically pay for the food he eats. Hates on the poor Great Dane. Everybody, he hates. Very angry individual.:swear:swear
I would never hate my great dane, you dummy.

I would never hate my great dane, you dummy.

Sad thing is, he won’t realise how he has wasted his life until he is on his death bed. He spends his life trolling on the internet so I reckon he gets no exercise, has a poor diet and is probably obese. So the only thing he has to look forward to is heart disease or the big c. He will then be chucked into an unmarked grave as he never took the opportunity to meet anyone and create a life for himself.

Vegan Cro - this is your life, well done son.

Sad thing is, he won’t realise how he has wasted his life until he is on his death bed. He spends his life trolling on the internet so I reckon he gets no exercise, has a poor diet and is probably obese. So the only thing he has to look forward to is heart disease or the big c. He will then be chucked into an unmarked grave as he never took the opportunity to meet anyone and create a life for himself.

Why are so worried about a dude you dont even know, and how much he weighs? And soooooo 'worried' about SG23, another dude? Always the dudes.:lbf:
Are you having boyfriend lover problems with Skinny?:squiffy:

Am I really not the most hated one on here and am I just a useless number 2?

G23 is peculiar in a funny way and despite all the shit from me he treats me like a human being. He might be the first one to really see through me.

For a beautiful girl!

I'd rather leave while i'm in love while
I still believe the meaning of the word
I'll keep my dreams and just pretend that you and
I are never gonna end...

Too many times
I've seen the rose die on the vine somebody's heart gets broken usually it's mine
I don't want to take the chance of being hurt again and you and
I can't say good-bye

So if you wake and find me gone oh baby carry on you see
I need my fantasy
I still believe it's best to leave while I'm in love
Too many times I've seen the rose die on the vine somebody's heart gets broken usually It's mine
I don't want to take the chance of being hurt again and you and I can't say good-bye
So if you wake and find me gone oh baby carry on you see
I need my fantasy
I still believe it's best to leave while I'm in love
I still believe It's best to leave while I'm in love

Tags
*puke 1hottrubzplz circle jerk daveyhavok<3 dog nuts i <3 pt i am hot i<3ghosts i<3kyleleonard kyle is coo kyle's lovely leigh94 is cute love fest mr is hot nicethredscarlt sns22ownage
Back
Top Bottom