Screw the elephants, what about these poor dogs?

T

The River Styx

Where is PETA now?

xmasdogs%20and%20TS2e.jpg

> Where is PETA now?

Never mind the dogs......Is that a Pink Floyd shirt this guy is wearing ? A much more serious offence.

Don't worry about the Dogs. Mr. Proper will screw 'em...

He pines to peck a poodle or pekinese in the pooper!

Re:I leave the dogs to you ass clown

Actually,I pine to poke your mom in her shitter and then give her a donkey punch soon after,just for f***in shits and giggles. but mainly because she deserves it. i told her not too get too loose and smelly,it scares away potential customers. now shes of no use to me. I made some good money off her though,she wasnt a total waste.

Re: Your mom is sloppy seconds??????

well,in the case of your mom,it wouldnt be sloppy seconds. More like sloppy 200ths. Shes given more rides than greyhound that mum of yours,but hey dont fret. She has made me a lot richer since I cleaned her up and PIMPed her out like the whore she is. Too bad she's of no use to me now. She was good at lying on her back,but she cant even do that right anymore.

Yeah ! I hear there are lads that have lost their car keys in there!

> Never mind the dogs......Is that a Pink Floyd shirt this guy is wearing ?
> A much more serious offence.

This guy? Damn, don't you know who I am?

Re: Yeah ! I hear there are lads that have lost their car keys in there!

I dont have a mom jackoff, me and the oompa loompas share yours got it???

Car keys? I hear there are some old Mini's lost in there too!

Re: Car keys? I hear there are some old Mini's lost in there too!

wow,you shouldnt talk about your mom like that. Im telling her tonight. Your moms like a gun...give her a cock and she blows...whats the difference between your mom and a mercedes??? not everyones been in a mercedes jack off. Go jackoff on your dogs face again f***stain.

Tommy I must know

> This guy? Damn, don't you know who I am?
How did you keep the reindeer ears on your retriever for the picture?

Back
Top Bottom