seasick, yet still docked cover

Just an idea, but maybe there should be a whole section for people doing Moz/Smiths covers.
Then one can avoid or seek the covers with more ease.

Site administrator does not want to have too many forums.

Users can post their cover versions either general discussion or other music.

If you want to avoid threads you don't like:

click 'Thread tools' on top -> select 'ignore this thread'

Site administrator does not want to have too many forums.

Users can post their cover versions either general discussion or other music.

If you want to avoid threads you don't like:

click 'Thread tools' on top -> select 'ignore this thread'

I wasn't moaning. Just an idea

to 'murder and desire' - i did specify in the title of my post that it was a cover so i dont see what the prob is?

Wonderful cover neo. :thumb:

to 'murder and desire' - i did specify in the title of my post that it was a cover so i dont see what the prob is?

I don't think there was a problem exactly, but we do have a lot of these threads so it would be useful to have a sub-board where people can just browse to see what various posters have done. :)

I don't think there was a problem exactly, but we do have a lot of these threads so it would be useful to have a sub-board where people can just browse to see what various posters have done. :)

I'm with the girl with. it would be better if we could have amateur youtube (or similar) covers in an obvious place. Uncle Peter's wonderful covers tend (I think) not to appear in 'General'.
how about expanding the tabs sub-forum to include these?
that's the place where people find out about the chords to the songs, so perhaps also the logical place for members' cover versions...

I know, I know. I wasn't having a go at you, really.

I just thought, the site tends to get a few covers, not a bad thing, so I thought it would be nice if they had their own thread- so people could avoid or find with ease.

I wasn't being mean.

Really like this. You sound great. :guitar:

I know, I know. I wasn't having a go at you, really.

I just thought, the site tends to get a few covers, not a bad thing, so I thought it would be nice if they had their own thread- so people could avoid or find with ease.

I wasn't being mean.

- no worries. Yeah i think youre probably right though, i'm not on this site alot but it would probably be handy if they had a feature like that. :)

If your looking to start a tribute band...I'm your Morrissey, that's all I'm saying

Back
Top Bottom