Seattle, WA - Moore Theatre (Mar. 6, 2013) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Alma Matters / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Irish Blood, English Heart / Speedway / Maladjusted / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Action Is My Middle Name / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / November Spawned A Monster / Still Ill / People Are The Same Everywhere / Meat Is Murder / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / You Have Killed Me / Let Me Kiss You / How Soon Is Now? // The Boy With The Thorn In His Side

set list provided by setlist.fm. Link posted by DubbalinGirl.

• Photo from @SrenKMagnusson via Twitter.

seattle1.jpg
  • I've Seen This Happen in Other People's Lives—Morrissey at the Moore Theatre - review by Jackson Hathorn - The Stranger. Link posted by Mozel tov.

Last edited:
I'm not a sir. Who cares? People will make their own minds up about the blue balls society. Your endless to-ing and fro-ing is tedious and doesn't paint you in too good a light.

Blue Balls Society.

That makes WAY more sense than Blue Rose.
We have the answer. Moz is all BBS.

/discussion

Two more from Seattle:

- youtube matched third party content in these two, so ads may be displayed by youtube, not my doing.
- the left channel cuts out on Everyday from 0:48-1:07 since I think I was covering the mic. Oops.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue Balls Society.

That makes WAY more sense than Blue Rose.
We have the answer. Moz is all BBS.

/discussion

We love Morrissey. We like to bring roses to his shows, and he likes it too because he takes our flowers. We don't like how people talk about him or to each other on solow. Why is there so much hatred towards us?

did he throw his shirt into the crowd?

Yes, and fighting broke out. Towards the end of the little scuffle I saw a clothing object that I'm pretty sure wasn't part of the shirt get thrown from the scuffle area to another part of the crowd up front. Maybe someone took someone else's newly bought tshirt and threw it in anger. I have no idea.

Two more from Seattle:

- youtube matched third party content in these two, so ads may be displayed by youtube, not my doing.
- the left channel cuts out on Everyday from 0:48-1:07 since I think I was covering the mic. Oops.

These are beautiful, thank you. You must've been pretty close or have a nice camera. I love when he riffs at the end of Sunday, not sure he did that a lot in LA. And I'm loving the chevron shirt more and more, it fits him perfectly. :horny:

Last edited by a moderator:
We love Morrissey. We like to bring roses to his shows, and he likes it too because he takes our flowers. We don't like how people talk about him or to each other on solow. Why is there so much hatred towards us?

Because your obsession with waving flowers in his face blocks our view of him, it makes the show about YOU and your stupid blue roses and not about HIM. Also, at the show I was at whoever was on blue rose patrol that night was more preoccupied with taking a picture of a blue rose with Morrissey in the background and tweeting it as proof then they were interested in actually being at the show and hearing him sing. She was fiddling with the angle of the BEST blue rose picture for ten f***ing minutes when she could've been enjoing the show. Your priorities are twisted and you're standing in the way of seeing Morrissey.

These are beautiful, thank you. You must've been pretty close or have a nice camera. I love when he riffs at the end of Sunday, not sure he did that a lot in LA. And I'm loving the chevron shirt more and more, it fits him perfectly. :horny:

You have killed me ! Very worrying he's showing signs of the "Susan Boyles" here I think and the singing is flagging badly.
Time to face facts its over now we've heard these songs like a broken record they don't even sound anything like how they should, they are now so slow old folk play them at village tea-dances all over little ole England. Arrgh well "Nothing ever lasts forever" as Ian McCulloch once said.

Pony-the-tony

Did anyone have any observations on the music, obviously chosen by M, which preceded the show? Anyone able to contribute to an effort at an entire list? (There may be other posts like that elsewhere on tour-stop posts, but I haven't read them all.) I saw/heard: Nico, Buffy St. Marie, New York Dolls, Small Faces, and can't recall other. Was that Klaus Nomi playing when the lights went up at the end?

You have killed me ! Very worrying he's showing signs of the "Susan Boyles" here I think and the singing is flagging badly.
Time to face facts its over now we've heard these songs like a broken record they don't even sound anything like how they should, they are now so slow old folk play them at village tea-dances all over little ole England. Arrgh well "Nothing ever lasts forever" as Ian McCulloch once said.

Pony-the-tony

I've seen Morrissey twice on this tour, and he was fantastic. If you think that his singing is "flagging badly", perhaps it is time to follow Bon Jovi.

Early in the tour, he sang "I Know It's Over". Man when I see him at the Ryman, if he belts out "I Know It's Over", it's gonna be all over for me! :)

Early in the tour, he sang "I Know It's Over". Man when I see him at the Ryman, if he belts out "I Know It's Over", it's gonna be all over for me! :)

I saw Morrissey sing "I Know It's Over" twice during Fall 2011 and Winter 2012 concerts, and he was spectacular. I have seen innumerable concerts, and his performances of that song were nonpariel. I noticed that it was missing from the current set lists. I wondered if it was too exerting at this time.

I love Morrissey and his music, and I am grateful to him for what he has given to us.

Pony-the-tony

Are you one of those losers who lines up to see Moz sing then comes here to bag on him to perpetuate the myth solo's a creche so you can weasel into his faux circle of sycophancy by taking the "Did you see what was on solo the other day? The NERVE!" angle? :straightface:

Was that Klaus Nomi playing when the lights went up at the end?
It was in Davis. I paused on my way out to listen a minute longer, but just then they were swiftly shutting the doors to the auditorium already.

Yes, and fighting broke out. Towards the end of the little scuffle I saw a clothing object that I'm pretty sure wasn't part of the shirt get thrown from the scuffle area to another part of the crowd up front. Maybe someone took someone else's newly bought tshirt and threw it in anger. I have no idea.

ty Mozel tov

Because your obsession with waving flowers in his face blocks our view of him, it makes the show about YOU and your stupid blue roses and not about HIM. Also, at the show I was at whoever was on blue rose patrol that night was more preoccupied with taking a picture of a blue rose with Morrissey in the background and tweeting it as proof then they were interested in actually being at the show and hearing him sing. She was fiddling with the angle of the BEST blue rose picture for ten f***ing minutes when she could've been enjoing the show. Your priorities are twisted and you're standing in the way of seeing Morrissey.

Oh please. You're never complaining about people who wave whole bushes of gladioli, but one single flower down in the pit blocks your view on Morrissey? You solow people are far more obsessed with Blue Rose than we are.

Oh please. You're never complaining about people who wave whole bushes of gladioli, but one single flower down in the pit blocks your view on Morrissey? You solow people are far more obsessed with Blue Rose than we are.

Why do you people still come here if it's so miserable? Don't you have your own playground or won't it let you post anonymously?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom