second album on harvest

A

Anonymous

If Morrissey's next album on Harvest would have Andy Rourke on bass and Johnny Marr and Billy Duffy on guitars (Nosebleeds/Smiths reunion!), who'd you like to see on drums? My vote is for Spencer Cobrin. He'd need to start practising again though!

Morrissey's second album on Harvest will be either a live album or another 'Best Of' compilation album, followed by another 5 year search for a record deal. Don't get so excited, will yer?

get the drummer from white dice and just make it a reunion all around.

We could get a new album, as there were two albums on Attack.

Said it before and will say again....we got “Quarry” and then 22 months later, “ROTT”.

Would be nice to be having another Moz album in Spring of 2016

We could get a new album, as there were two albums on Attack.
That was a three album deal - the second of which was 'Live at Earl's Court'.

Personally I think it's going to be down to how well WPINOYB charts, and whether he falls out with Harvest or not. If it's a success, he'll be happy and stick with Harvest for a 2nd studio album. If not he'll wiggle out of the deal with a live album or compilation. That's been his usual way of working: 'Rank', 'World of Morrissey', 'Greatest Hits', 'Swords' - all contractual obligation albums.

If Morrissey's next album on Harvest would have Andy Rourke on bass and Johnny Marr and Billy Duffy on guitars (Nosebleeds/Smiths reunion!), who'd you like to see on drums? My vote is for Spencer Cobrin. He'd need to start practising again though!
Andrew Paresi.

Back
Top Bottom