Selling my collection

Thanks for your response regarding the cd promos - waiting with bated breath for next March! Trust that the upcoming auction lots go down well for you!

Who cares as far as i remember i wouldn't have paid over 20 quid for it so i,m happy hope you re happy too

Sorry was that an invasive question? I was just curious as to what sorts of fees these places charge. Guessing quite a lot judging by your response.

Amazing prices. And it shows you how much peace of mind is worth to some punters, bidding with a professional auction house like omega all but guarantees provenance on signed items, while similiar signed stuff struggles to make 300 on eBay.
A Smiths Self Titled Debut LP went for £280 last week, that’s nearly the price of the buyers premium fee alone on the one Omega just sold.

Amazing prices. And it shows you how much peace of mind is worth to some punters, bidding with a professional auction house like omega all but guarantees provenance on signed items, while similiar signed stuff struggles to make 300 on eBay.
A Smiths Self Titled Debut LP went for £280 last week, that’s nearly the price of the buyers premium fee alone on the one Omega just sold.
How can you see what’s sold? Confusing site to navigate

I think these deserved better than £160.

1A9F971E-8CD2-4E70-84BD-395D621B529C.jpeg

Well as in any auction you win some you lose some. I have kept several things from my collection which are.
this charming man and what difference fully signed. First LP X 2 fully signed. Dutch 7" headmaster and aus 7" Ask. All Moz 7 and 12" promos.

Allie,

Do you have any interest in selling any of your signed albums? I’ve loved them for eons but finally wanting to take the plunge into obtaining an autographed grail! Thanks and cheers

[email protected]

Well as in any auction you win some you lose some. I have kept several things from my collection which are.
this charming man and what difference fully signed. First LP X 2 fully signed. Dutch 7" headmaster and aus 7" Ask. All Moz 7 and 12" promos.

I’ve wanted a Dutch cowboy kid sleeve for ages, if you ever sell there’s £500 here from me.

Back
Top Bottom