Selling off RARE Moz shirt collection

Mozgrrl

lock-jawed pop-star
Hi, I am selling off my Morrissey shirt collection. Most shirts are M, L & XL and I never wear them, so I wanted to sell them to someone who will. All shirts are authentic and most are from the 80's and 90's and a lot of them are official tour shirts. They are priced to move, so check back often. I will be adding more as the day goes on...

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/mozgrrl_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Hi, I am selling off my Morrissey shirt collection. Most shirts are M, L & XL and I never wear them, so I wanted to sell them to someone who will. All shirts are authentic and most are from the 80's and 90's and a lot of them are official tour shirts. They are priced to move, so check back often. I will be adding more as the day goes on...

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/mozgrrl_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Baby Girl ! You're bringing the heat as far as shirts go.

If were to buy about 4-5 shirts, would you combine shipping?

OMFG you have A LOT of moz shirts!!!
unfort. im in the same boat so i wont be buying anymore shirts prob.
goodluck on your sales!

Only 2 days to go on some of these shirts! Check em out!!

Thanks Mozgrrl :) I got my t shirt today and its great :thumb: Its the one of him sitting down with his legs crossed and is one of my most favourite pictures of him. Thanks :guitar:

Thanks Mozgrrl :) I got my t shirt today and its great :thumb: Its the one of him sitting down with his legs crossed and is one of my most favourite pictures of him. Thanks :guitar:

Glad you liked it! Thanks again!!! ;)

Clicked on the link,only to see you selling tickets @ $300 dollars a pop!
:confused:

$600 for TWO Morrissey tickets?

What on earth are you playing at, love?

Clicked on the link,only to see you selling tickets @ $300 dollars a pop!
:confused:

My shirt auctions are over now. I am selling Carnegie/DC/Philly at the same price I purchased them for, bought them off of a 2nd hand tix agency. I can't make it to the shows now. I don't make money off of tickets.

Tags
vomit shirts
Back
Top Bottom