SER: Morrissey / Marilyn print now for sale

2c2080c19f3f16ed0713730077100200.jpg
20190902_151606.jpg

His non-Marilyn version of the print is larger and £40 and can be found on the newly added store section of his site here.
You will forgive me if I opt out of indirect advertising for this type of montage in the future - unless there's a significant reason to.
Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Anonymous

How embarrassing. Show me a barrel and watch me scrape it.

Show me a bot and watch me milk it.

Where are vegan cro, kuntamine and marred?

ACTON

Don't Leave Us In The Dark
Does it come with a free mp3 sampler of a barrel bottom being scraped? What a pathetic state of affairs.

A

Anonymous

I find it mind boggling that anyone would want such a poster, let alone pay 25 quid for it.

S

SheilaSmith

I like Marilyn Monroe and I like Morrissey, but to put them together in a photomontage is absolutely hideous. How pretentious to ask for £25 for each copy of such a awful creation.

A

Anonymous

Why would anyone want to buy such crap? This is the Morrissey bandwagon version of the people who sell half and half scarves outside football games. Dodgy.

AztecCamera

I reckon if you delusional foreigners noticed that this is only being marketed to the foreigner California Son fans, hence the 25 L squid, no offering in dollars. Keep buying foreigners so The California Son doesn't have to go to terminal B at LAX and tour your backward country mate inn n nn n nnn nnnn n it chipper curry tit thick c***.

Last edited:
A

Anonymous

All the list creatures will be all over that shite. Grim.

Pokey

I feel like Morrissey and co. who think SER is good with photoshop is the equivalent of parents thinking their kid is a "computer wiz" because they can empty the recycle bin

A

Anonymous

"James Dean was just a bad driver,
And Marilyn Monroe was just a slag"

NealCassidy

FREE SPEECH
Yes please 10

gordyboy9

GAME OF DEATH.
the whole point of a montage is to take two photos and merge them together to make one photo,this is a big bit weird.

Carlisle baz

In fact sammy lad make it 21, I should like to buy one for my bezzy new mate, vegan 555 . We’re having a love in at the mo... despite, his/ her/ post op/ pre op/ ageism comments the other day. Sam, laddy, if you could sign it for 555, I’d be ower the moon son

Trending Threads

Top Bottom