Morrissey Central (& SER YT): "DAVEY THE WIND BLOWS BITS OF YOUR LIFE AWAY" (July 2, 2020)

20200702_094132.jpg

"We hadn’t rehearsed the song. David called me at my hotel and we tried to duet down the phone, which became very funny because David couldn’t remember the words, but on the night it was me who forgot and David remembered. You can see a slight disapproval from him when I repeat and repeat the wrong lines … his look says ‘you shouldn’t be singing that bit again’. This clip is my 4th favorite memory of David. It’s nice that Ron and Russell are in there too, but Russell looks irked … I expect he was missing the concluding sequel of that night’s Columbo.”
Morrissey 30 June 2020"

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
i like how they smile at each other and how david caresses the back of morrissey's neck. i wonder what the other top three bowie memories are. i bet they are juicy.

I might steal 'My Xenophobic Ways' as a title.
I’m disappointed you never got anything from the auction/ sale...if anyone on here deserved a moz smiths, piece of history then it’s you... better luck next time

I thought it was "what's it like to be a loon" but have seen both on lyrics pages. On the "Bolan World" page it's "loon".

With all due respect Sir...

:flamethrow:

:thumb:

So David is featured in National Front Disco which ties in with an article in the Telegraph of 29th June, where Bowie's 1983 hit "China Girl" is now being regarded as racist. Well I suppose he does mention swastikas. Personally I just thought Bowie singing about little girls, Chinese or otherwise was a bit off, given his history.

Christ, Bowie was overrated, can't sing.
^Bowie was over-rated because you don’t like his voice? How many songs has Melvis written? ZERO. The only thing that differentiates Melvis from a karaoke singer is that he used to rape poets for lyrics which were decent. Long past days.

David Bowie is more successful in death than Melvis will ever be. ...and there’s absolutely no contest, where the music behind the tracks, or the band is concerned.

Bite your tongue, Heathen.

Posting this fawning, loving “I miss him” nonsense now, is pure Melvis.

Of course, he and David were the best of friends.

Jesus f*** - Morrissey is the pinnacle of self-serving, hypocritical twat.

"Look everyone! Me and David Bowie! I'm still that same person. Honest."

"PS. Please, please, please forget about my xenophobic ways."
14 downvotes on all fact based posts = 14 fans.

Whatever will the 14 do when he dies, trying to excrete a half-digested wheel of Kerrygold on his cashmere wrapped toilet?

Will you die for him? Will you stretch on his grave and pine for the loss of your stuck-pig narcissist? Will you you reel around the fountain? ...or will you carry on, as you do now - going to your own graves - carrying a torch for a bitter, washed-up old man, who’s former glory was usurped by his own hubris?

in teaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaars. my two lieblings men on stage!!!!! :love: when david bowies voice breaks through it always has the same effect on me, like the discovery of some pure eternal essence. i know the sea sometimes talks to scanty, and who the hell knows what that sounds like, but if the sky should ever talk to me i would expect it to have david bowies voice.

oh mozzer this is beautiful!! thank you!!!!

Beautiful video of two legends.
It's worth remembering that Morrissey probably had the world at his feet and in the palm of his hand at this point in time. On a run of great albums, on the whole respected and selling out shows very quickly around the world.
For me personally and I know this will be scoffed at, he should have gone with different producers and maybe even musicians at this time, kept things fresh, try different approaches. He tried a bit with Southpaw which I think is a very underrated album but from there it all gets a bit samey. Should've gone with the Mark E Smith approach and sack the band every so often, get new fresh youngsters in to keep it fresh.

Morrissey, your time is up. Your xenophobic ways appeal to only a few fans.
If Morrissey time is up,what are you doing on a site dedicated to Morrissey?.
Why do you waste time in your life commenting on an artist
Who, in your opinion, is finished?
You contradict yourself, you are inconsistent....
If Morrissey does not exist for you,why is he always snooping on Morrissey life?
The answer is= do you care about Morrissey more than many fans!!!!.
MORRISSEY IT'S NOT OVER FOR YOU!!!

Well done Moz for posting this... of course it wasn’t intended to please us fans.... oh no it was posted to wind up his many haters on here, oh yes don’t be fooled Moz knows what he’s doing... And it has worked beautifully.. imagine the roars of laughter in his household .... with their tickling sticks ripping the piss out of all the dickhead posters..... you know who you are...

A musical gem!!!!!!.
This is the most beautiful and emotional thing that Moz published on his site!!!.
OH my two idols !!!!! Number One= MOZ, NUMBER TWO DAVID, SINGING TOGETHER!!!!
THANKS MOZY'S,THIS IS THE WAY!!!
KEEP SHARING WITH YOUR FANS, THIS WAY !!!!
MOZYS THE BEST !!!!
I WANT MORE LIKE THIS MOZ!!¡
VIVA MOZ Y YO❤❤❤❤❤❤❤????

Those few drops of venom are a neccasry antidote to the jizz you slurp off of Morrissey’s choda, kiddo.

Say, “Thank you” and carry on.
Que Guarango y ordinario Moz no tiene esperma ,ahogate en la tuya!!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom