SER YT: Morrissey live - Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium, Calgary, October 11 (entire show)

20191129_001302.jpg

Filmed by the venue.
Sound is excellent.
Regards,
FWD.

Edit:
The setlist:
Suedehead / How Soon Is Now? / Alma Matters / Irish Blood, English Heart / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Hairdresser On Fire / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I Wish You Lonely / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / The Bullfighter Dies / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Home Is A Question Mark / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Back On The Chain Gang / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // What She Said
(sound is mute between JTR and WSS encore).

Pippistrella

Great concert and brilliant sound. His musicians really shine. I never really knew they could play as good as this.

A

Anonymouswithapologies

what i find revealing is they capture what she said BETTER than the smiths! :eek: :eek: :mama!::astonished:

Pippistrella

Look how M seems such a relaxed and confident person here, light-hearted and happy in his own skin. Does he look like somebody who is upset about being called names or losing a few SJW fans in Britain? Not likely. It's water off a Mallard's back.

Tom

Imagine all the venue recorded shows that have been lost or discarded during the glory days? Too bad YouTube wasn't around in the 90's.

Trending Threads

Top Bottom