SER YT: Morrissey live - Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium, Calgary, October 11 (entire show)

20191129_001302.jpg

Filmed by the venue.
Sound is excellent.
Regards,
FWD.

Edit:
The setlist:
Suedehead / How Soon Is Now? / Alma Matters / Irish Blood, English Heart / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Hairdresser On Fire / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I Wish You Lonely / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / The Bullfighter Dies / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Home Is A Question Mark / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Back On The Chain Gang / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // What She Said
(sound is mute between JTR and WSS encore).

43 views so far.

Lets get it to 100,000 views by the end of the year!

We can do this!

Easily!

:(
I hope DJLeP doesnt see this. He ll go crazy ringing his little bell.:alarmclock:

Skinny is dancing to this with flowers in his back pocket in a very big closet.

Thanks FWD for sharing this. Superb; Moz vocals incredible.
Boz guitar sounded a bit weird on HIAQM which seemed to drown out Moz at one point.
Didn't get much feel from the crowd - are they really that dull in Alberta?
Moz asks them to hit the end high note in HIAQM for him as he can't hit it.
His comments sum them up nicely at the end of HIAQM: "Hopeless...but thanks for trying".
Funny.

Thanks FWD for sharing this. Superb; Moz vocals incredible.
Boz guitar sounded a bit weird on HIAQM which seemed to drown out Moz at one point.
Didn't get much feel from the crowd - are they really that dull in Alberta?
Moz asks them to hit the end high note in HIAQM for him as he can't hit it.
His comments sum them up nicely at the end of HIAQM: "Hopeless...but thanks for trying".
Funny.
I concur with your remarks directed at FWD. fabulous stuff.

This will be a pull straight from the sound desk, without audience mixed in. The only audience you’ll be hearing is the sound that gets in through the band’s microphones. If it were professionally mixed, they’d record the audience and bring it more upfront for the ‘live atmosphere’.

The great thing about this is that you can hear just how amazing and extraordinary Morrissey's vocals are in 2019.

This will be a pull straight from the sound desk, without audience mixed in. The only audience you’ll be hearing is the sound that gets in through the band’s microphones. If it were professionally mixed, they’d record the audience and bring it more upfront for the ‘live atmosphere’.

The great thing about this is that you can hear just how amazing and extraordinary Morrissey's vocals are in 2019.

Thanks for clarifying re; audience sound, they all sounded very 'muted' & I didn't mean to be unkind to Alberta, sorry if this was the way it came across.
Yep, Moz sounds absolutely brilliant. I'm sure his vocals just get better & better with each passing year. Amazing guy; we're so fortunate to have him.

I love 'Home is a Question Mark', but I don't know why Morrissey persists with it live when he can never make the final note. The whole song builds up to it, and then it always ends in dissapointment. Surely the band could just change things and play it in a slightly lower key - just drop the tuning by a couple of notes and he might actually be able to sing it.

Endearing to hear him messing up the lyrics to Wedding Bell Blues. :)

The songs from California Son come across very well though and he sounds in great voice.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom