SER YT shares "Brow Of My Beloved" (unreleased version), "I Couldn't Understand Why People Laughed" as a thank you (August 22, 2020)

Latecomer. Saying that...I didn't get into Pink Floyd or really appreciate the Beatles till Uni in 93.......mainly due to the pot. I once went to the hairdressers to get the Bernard haircut with blonde highlights. I didn't keep that look.

I didn't like Pink Floyd at all till a sound operator kept playing them during rehearsal breaks. He got the balance right (or something fancy) & it sounded fabulous.

I’m gonna get little benny to post a pic (maybe two) from our shoot, just for you Sam.
See you soon, forever grateful for the freedom you gave us.

🇬🇧 :knife:

Roughly translated as "Morrissey gave us this beautiful song to listen to, but it's not as good as it would have been if it would have been different to what it is".

Predictable as ever.

It's half a song with no real melody and that's probably why it went unreleased, it just doesn't go anywhere. When it comes to plaintive songs with sparse backing, Moz has done a lot better.These are beautiful songs:

Last edited:
As we can hear LIHS and its sessions were a perfect disaster

Why is Benny stalking? Is there a story behind it?
It’s always the same story: people forget it’s Morrissey’s show, and when they’re reminded, they don’t like it.

Most of the scorned have a story which involves the words ‘who does he think he is...’ and as they utter the rest you’re trying to place who they are.

I spy with my little eye, something that rhymes with Larry Marlow (lookalike) 🤔

Love from Benny X
IMG-20200823-WA0003.jpg

-little benny 💐

It's half a song with no real melody and that's probably why it went unreleased, it just doesn't go anywhere. When it comes to plaintive songs with sparse backing, Moz has done a lot better.These are beautiful songs:

I am OK with "I couldn't understand", the reason being that I have missed those type of songs in his post millenium catalogue. Nostalgia basically. He could throw in a few accoustic shows with Boz (+ perhaps Gustavo or preferably Alain). It is still a nice gesture to share them for free though.

It’s always the same story: people forget it’s Morrissey’s show, and when they’re reminded, they don’t like it.

Most of the scorned have a story which involves the words ‘who does he think he is...’ and as they utter the rest you’re trying to place who they are.

That's weird!!! It's the show you're there for.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom