SER YT shares "Brow Of My Beloved" (unreleased version), "I Couldn't Understand Why People Laughed" as a thank you (August 22, 2020)

just look at the state of those jeans and that tshirt
I’ve seen better dressed tramps

We were thinking the same thing too! I imagine the lookalike work has dried up in lockdown.
IMG-20200823-WA0001.jpg

-little benny 🇬🇧🔪

I didn't like Pink Floyd at all till a sound operator kept playing them during rehearsal breaks. He got the balance right (or something fancy) & it sounded fabulous.
What was specifically sound about this operator? Or did you basically just agree with his outlook on life?

Oh, so maybe he wasn't really sound at all?

Do you have an issue you'd like to discuss or are you just going to spend the entire day posting like you're in a crap absurdist play getting its first & last run at Galway Arts Festival?

Last edited by a moderator:

I take it this is Alain 'backtracking' on his comment that was perceived by some (including Tobias) as a snide jab at Morrissey's recent music.

Jesse's tweet was petty and uncalled for. They obviously have some sort of a personal history between them, but still it was in poor taste.

Anyway, good move on Alain's part.

The previous video of this was deleted by Sam, then re-uploaded with a new photo. Not sure why the previous version was pulled - if it's any musically different, a different take or just a new image?

The previous video of this was deleted by Sam, then re-uploaded with a new photo. Not sure why the previous version was pulled - if it's any musically different, a different take or just a new image?

A few of the drum clicks missed from the beginning, but appears to be the same with new image added.
Regards,
FWD.

Friends

Does anybody have a functioning link for an MP3 of this song? The link earlier in this thread has expired. Thank you for your time.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom