Serious question are most of the females on here lesbians?

• Thread starter BENT AS A NINE BOB NOTE
  • Start date
Thought as much by the lack of replies. Ive read some of your posts.
Anti marriage, anti children, thought you were all shacked up with the same sex.
So if your all that way inclined, why the fantasy with a male, is it cos you think hes gay or slightly effeminate?
Can someone please give me a proper answer to my question instead of this bull about dont question his sexuality, listen to his music crap.
For the third time tonite Ill state, im not questioning his sexual preference im just wondering why you lot like to fantacize about a guy you think is gay anyway, even if your lesbian dont you just like women. Or do you like gay men too?
I havent got a clue where youre coming from you see and it really puzzles me.

OK, since you ask...
1. I prefer males but if a see a beautiful girl passing by I turn my head and watch her.
2. I don't think this makes me exactly a lesbian
3. Sex with guys is exciting (well, not always...), sex with girls is more about tenderness and complicity
4 I don't get why this separation is so important (that's one thing i have in common with spm). Generally I'm attracted by a certain kind of people, male or female. I have a preference for guys but it's not intentional
5 I'm extremely attracted by Morrissey but if you ask me why I can't tell you. I don't find "gay" men attractive at all, there's something else in him that attracts me so much. It's a combination of various things... and I don't find him particularly effeminate. Of course I don't care about his sexual tastes. Sexuality is such a vague subject. One day the object of your desire is a guy, the next day is a girl. It makes no difference.

> OK, since you ask...
> 1. I prefer males but if a see a beautiful girl passing by I turn my head
> and watch her.
> 2. I don't think this makes me exactly a lesbian
> 3. Sex with guys is exciting (well, not always...), sex with girls is more
> about tenderness and complicity
> 4 I don't get why this separation is so important (that's one thing i have
> in common with spm). Generally I'm attracted by a certain kind of people,
> male or female. I have a preference for guys but it's not intentional
> 5 I'm extremely attracted by Morrissey but if you ask me why I can't tell
> you. I don't find "gay" men attractive at all, there's something
> else in him that attracts me so much. It's a combination of various
> things... and I don't find him particularly effeminate. Of course I don't
> care about his sexual tastes. Sexuality is such a vague subject. One day
> the object of your desire is a guy, the next day is a girl. It makes no
> difference.

"I don't get why this seperation is so important"

It's not that it's particularly important, but on a fan site such as this, where even which breakfast serial Moz would prefer would be of slight interest, it's not unusual for us to be curious.

"I don't find "gay" men attractive at all"

That's an odd remark. Do you mean that you can only consider straight guys "attractive"?
Or, is being "gay" a particularly unattractive personality trait as far as your concerned?
Perhaps you mean the mere fact that someone happens to be "gay" would not, in itself, make them attractive to you?
Straight people have an insatiable fascination with "gay" people, for some strange reason.
This fascination could be confused for 'attraction' even, after all, what is 'attraction' anyway?

"I don't find him (Moz) particularly effeminate"

Do you honestly believe that all gay men are camp, limp-wristed caricatures?
It's not compulsory you know.

The fact that another persons sexual preference is none of our business only makes it more interesting to us.
in fact, on a primal level, it's perfectly natural to want to know someone elses sexual orientation.
If nothing else, it helps prevent embarrassing social indiscretions.

Well, I don't see any problem about disclosing my sexual orientation.
I am a celibate, even before getting into Morrissey's music, I AM NOT not trying to be as cool as him, but it doesn't make me less gay ( or lesbian ).

However, I wouldn't say no to Moz.

You don't know how thrilled I was when I first heard "All the lazy dykes".

> However, I wouldn't say no to Moz.

My dear, this may come as a terrible shock (or even a pleasant surprise) but I fear you may be Bisexual.
Your mother will be thrilled.

I am not bisexual, I am sure about that.
I'm not ridiculous, I've no Romantic thoughts about Moz, if that's what you think.
But my admiration for the man transcends this gender thing.

> My dear, this may come as a terrible shock (or even a pleasant surprise)
> but I fear you may be Bisexual.
> Your mother will be thrilled.

Back
Top Bottom