Set the record straight

madasun

Rich beyond Belief
On Timeout
I just want to say that I’m not a fraud or indeed a bad guy. I have never knowingly sold fake items. I was indeed friends with Morrissey that started in 2008. The first meeting was at the Hoxton Bar and Grill in Hoxton. I was very good friends with Jennifer Ivory and met M through her. We hit it off and he wanted me to be his PA. to the extent that I had a lady called Barbara from Irving Azoffs office calling me from LA daily to convince me to do it. I consulted both Boz and Debbie Dannell and the advice was “you will have the best and worst time of your life”. Cleaning toilets and making sure all crew have mints is one of the jobs. Poor Damo. I just want to start afresh on this site as I now hate the man for a very specific reason which will come out sooner rather later. I beg your forgiveness for any aggression I may have aimed at certain members.

I just want to say that I’m not a fraud or indeed a bad guy. I have never knowingly sold fake items. I was indeed friends with Morrissey that started in 2008. The first meeting was at the Hoxton Bar and Grill in Hoxton. I was very good friends with Jennifer Ivory and met M through her. We hit it off and he wanted me to be his PA. to the extent that I had a lady called Barbara from Irving Azoffs office calling me from LA daily to convince me to do it. I consulted both Boz and Debbie Dannell and the advice was “you will have the best and worst time of your life”. Cleaning toilets and making sure all crew have mints is one of the jobs. Poor Damo. I just want to start afresh on this site as I now hate the man for a very specific reason which will come out sooner rather later. I beg your forgiveness for any aggression I may have aimed at certain members.

That seems like a coward post. Why not put your name, why not say what the issue is.
Why even come here?

DA

Better still, call me Damo. You can easily get my number.

Can you change a dodgy bulb? Tuffnell park

Neal, you are one of the members I’ve been nasty too and want to apologise.

And some of us are more intelligent than others

And some of us are more intelligent than others

And some. as in you, are hanging on to something that isnt there anymore. . Whatever connection you had was a long time ago and now that you have spilled the beans on some of his inner workings, he wont have anything to do with you. For the love of Christ, he has enough to deal with.

that Anacreonte is one snidey little shit.
If I knew where he lived I’d bounce round and put my rubbish in his bin. That would show him who’s boss.,

Oh dear Damo. Come on, get Dorothy to make you write something intelligent.

that Anacreonte is one snidey little shit.
If I knew where he lived I’d bounce round and put my rubbish in his bin. That would show him who’s boss.,
I know where he lives but that’s an official secret 1965

Inner workings? What his rider. Ooh sue me.

Your name should be Damon carryhisbagsandhiscoatie

One thing I can say is that Morrissey is far from racist so you can all put that one to bed. Let the press fill column inches with bollocks.

Back
Top Bottom