Set the record straight

We’re witnessing the apex of his mental breakdown here. But for the record, I no longer feel hate towards Ross norman for his crimes, I seen you sharing posts about your depression, little videos you made and put on fb and YouTube, and it was clear you’re just crying out for help, needing a friend. It’s not even fun to insult you no more, I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re fabricating this whole thread and replying to your own anonymous posts. Sad to see.

...as for you’re cry for forgiveness in your opening statement....Sorry Doesn’t Help. Maybe if you have a little check book of all the people you’ve ripped off over the years, you can look them up and fully reimburse and apologise to each and every one of them.

We’re witnessing the apex of his mental breakdown here. But for the record, I no longer feel hate towards Ross norman for his crimes, I seen you sharing posts about your depression, little videos you made and put on fb and YouTube, and it was clear you’re just crying out for help, needing a friend. It’s not even fun to insult you no more, I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re fabricating this whole thread and replying to your own anonymous posts. Sad to see.

...as for you’re cry for forgiveness in your opening statement....Sorry Doesn’t Help. Maybe if you have a little check book of all the people you’ve ripped off over the years, you can look them up and fully reimburse and apologise to each and every one of them.

Yeah I need $250 from you Ross. You wouldn't cancel my order minutes after I paid. Once my gut feeling, which I should have trusted more, was confirmed I immediately contacted you and you immediately became aggressive and belligerent. You got one over on me and you kept doing it to others. Apology accepted, cuz that’s the kind of person I am, but that doesn’t put $250 back in my account. I would imagine you owe a lot more than an apology to a lot of people

Last edited by a moderator:
...also if you “hate the man for a very specific reason, that will come out eventually” why do you want to be a part of the forum.

Yeah I need $250 from you Ross. You wouldn't cancel my order minutes after I paid. Once my gut feeling, which I should have trusted more, was confirmed I immediately contacted you and you immediately became aggressive and belligerent. You got one over on me and you kept doing it to others. Apology accepted, cuz that’s the kind of person I am, but that doesn’t put $250 back in my account. I would imagine you owe a lot more than an apology to a lot of people

Apologies are only granted if they’re meant. And Ross doesn’t mean a f***ing word of this. Grade-A liar and sociopath. Things went quiet and he felt the need to pipe up for a bit of attention. The guy can rot!

100% made up thread , fake guy pretending to argue with someone else to add credibility to his mental illness.

Think if he wants redemption he should post his personal details to the people he’s ripped off so they can report him to the police. Grade A wacko

Mental breakdown? I rather think not and yes that was Damo replying to me. The lawyer has been informed.

And yes I suffer with depression. Is that funny? I fail to see the humour in it.

And yes I suffer with depression. Is that funny? I fail to see the humour in it.

You’re just a compulsive liar and “solicitors” are out of your payment bracket. Go take a bath, you bad scruff.

Mental breakdown? I rather think not and yes that was Damo replying to me. The lawyer has been informed.

How stupid do you think we are?
You're a warped, sick creature who exploits fans for money and will take any opportunity to keep doing it. As for your "Damo" impersonation, well..

original.gif

Ross recently sold multiple fake “signed” Morrissey records to a lovely record shop owner in north London...I saw the items with my own eyes. Scum bag can rot in hell.

I love how you pretend to not understand. I am different than all the other posters around here and it’s really brave that I dare to be different. Not lying.
Sorry I really understand

I can’t at the moment but will do at some point in the very near future.

Back
Top Bottom