Morrissey Central "SETTING SUNS BEFORE THEY FALL ECHO TO YOU ‘THAT’S ALL, THAT’S ALL’…"

unnamed-1_nxhhnc.jpg

24th January (this Friday) is the official release date for IT'S OVER / IT HAPPENS EVERY TIME 7-inch disc. Available at HMV, Rough Trade, Amazon online.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/setting-suns

Original Bowie image:
bowie-keaton1.jpg

Central reminding us the single that was available in December will be released on Friday. I'm sure the Bowie 'autograph' will provide some discussion too.

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

ITS THE BENNY AND BAZZA SHOW....... Benny went to a sea food disco last week and pulled a mussel.. boom boom...... Benny does sign language... it comes in pretty handy... boom boom ... Benny has been diagnosed with colour blindness... it came out of the purple.. boom boom ....Benny's wife told him he was a fool to make a car out of spaghetti.. you should have seen the look on her face when he drove pasta... boom boom

Disgusting

People in the close circle know what’s going on here.
The Moz Fam are trying to fight back at me for ridiculing Steve for signing and selling his Mammy’s dirty duds.
They also got really pissed when me and little benny turned up at the gates with a dozen dropped cabbages.
We’ve got plenty more up the sleeve to come :cool::guitar::brows:

Karma !!!!!

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Don’t worry Karma will sort it all out in the end, believe me he’s gonna pay for it eventually.
We will definitely have the last laugh in all this so just sit back and be patient :thumb:

He's 60. It's not a last laugh when they've made it to their Elder Years.

ITS THE BENNY AND BAZZA SHOW.. PART TWO.... Hey Benny what’s red and bad for your teeth.... A brick... boom boom .....Hey Benny. A woman told me she recognised me from the vegetarian club, I’de never met herbivore.... boom boom ... Benny told his doctor he broke his arm in two places... dr told him to stop going to them places.... boom f***ing boom .. I’m now bored myself....

BTBB MERCH STORE

-little benny :greatbritain::knife:
52450_20200104_155650.jpg
52449_20200104_155859.jpg

L O L Steve you Sweet And Tender Fooligan.
You are finished in Manchester :tiphat:
The only people you’re fooling and taking the piss out of now is KetchupBum and the few blind cult left on here.
You definitely know who I am and I can say with confidence you haven’t worked it out yet :popcorn:

Using the “Online Hateful Créche” for Dude death sympathy was also yet another all time low :rolleyes:

Karma is coming to sort you out Steve sleep well :thumb:

what's wrong with dead bowie signing Morrissey's record?
Just a bit of fun really me thinks, but the moz team surely must have got clearance from copyright ect to go forward with such things.... FUN being the operative word here.... do the ex moz fans even remember such a word.... do ex moz fans even remember moz...

Bowie the paedo

Just a bit of fun really me thinks, but the moz team surely must have got clearance from copyright ect to go forward with such things.... FUN being the operative word here.... do the ex moz fans even remember such a word.... do ex moz fans even remember moz...

I can't even call them ex fans because they are as obsessed as the hard-core fans

He's 60. It's not a last laugh when they've made it to their Elder Years.

60 is the new 50 Nerak :rolleyes: keep up ffs.
You come on here giving it this and 4kin that. The big I am. “I should be Steve’s P R management”
You’re just another 4kin Snowflake who knows 4k all about the history between me and Steven.
I have a very long history on this site believe me and there are reasons for me not registering but I will always sign my work.
There are people on here who have my respect and know they will always get a reply.
There are others who I may reply to now and then.
And let’s not forget to mention the blinded nut jobs (God Bless Them :praying:) They go in the mushroom cupboard.

Take yer 4kin pick, missing you already (and don’t forget to check back my years on here :thumbsup:)

Why has Steve remained so mute on the Royal Family?
I don’t get it :rolleyes:
He’s had such a lot to say in the past. A perfect opportunity for publicity has been missed out on with Harry and Meghan.

Silly me :rolleyes: (I’ve got now )
Shhhhhh!! We have tickets to sell :rofl:

CrankFraud

Why has Steve remained so mute on the Royal Family?
I don’t get it :rolleyes:
He’s had such a lot to say in the past. A perfect opportunity for publicity has been missed out on with Harry and Meghan.

Silly me :rolleyes: (I’ve got now )
Shhhhhh!! We have tickets to sell :rofl:

CrankFraud

did Morrissey break your heart or something?

BTBB MERCH STORE

The only people you’re fooling and taking the piss out of now is KetchupBum and the few blind cult left on here.
You definitely know who I am and I can say with confidence you haven’t worked it out yet :popcorn:

Using the “Online Hateful Créche” for Dude death sympathy was also yet another all time low :rolleyes:

Mounting a bitch like you must be hard graft.

In Sweden they painted it black to resemble the head of a black man beaten to death.

BTBB MERCH STORE

England looks fresh and newly built as usual. Not a single sign of wear and tear and perfectly even sidewalks with no risk of tripping on something.

Lidl sale on vegetables in January?

Even scousers can afford food or something that looks like food.

Shock horror!

Sad really!

Tranmere Rovers the pride of Liverpool.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom