"Sex and drugs and rock n roll insurance" article with Morrissey mention - The Guardian

you imply that he DID NOT spend all his recovery in the hospital? you imply that your idol is lying. in his tty statement all we heard was hospital we dont hear anything about the 5 star hotel.
im aghast that would imply your leader would be less than truthful.

if his condition was a serious as he had said obviously emergency medical devices were needed nearby. he said he was
'reconstructed' meaning that some serious doctoring took place with round the clock supervision. they probabl took the equipment in the ambulances.

first of all..' leader' ? really? He said 'Wiltshire hospital' He DID NOT say he spent the whole time of recovery in a hospital.

He doesn't have to say '5 star hotel'. It's no ones business where he stayed to recover.

'reconstructed' MEANING... he's a poet... So YOU don't have to know WHAT it means, or ever will.:straightface:

Last edited:
initially, you bring up gutters how wonderful it would be for you and moz to be lying in one. then, now, you appear to have made a 360 and use it as an insult. is this what is considered, by you moz cults, suffering from 'severe flu'. acting
insanely is considered the flu? the flu is an euphemism for pitching a fit?

The only 'insult' here ..... is you.

There are many kinds of 'gutters' I'll take anyone that you're not in.

Though I heard you hold a monopoly on gutters...your favorite one
is your mind.

Last edited:
kiss me alot
kiss me alot
kiss me all over my face

if thats poetry then im shakespeare.

there are gutters then there are no gutters.
we start with you and moz lying in a gutter gazing at the stars. LOL a beautiful romantic scene the two of you as 'agathac' quickly observed. everyone is rolling in the gutter having a wonderful time when suddenly...... the gutter is bad and im in it. first moz and you are in the gutter then there are no gutters then there are gutters only where i happen to be at.

no doubt you suffer from a 'severe case of the flu' lol

there are gutters then there are no gutters.
we start with you and moz lying in a gutter gazing at the stars. LOL a beautiful romantic scene the two of you as 'agathac' quickly observed. everyone is rolling in the gutter having a wonderful time when suddenly...... the gutter is bad and im in it. first moz and you are in the gutter then there are no gutters then there are gutters only where i happen to be at.

no doubt you suffer from a 'severe case of the flu' lol

There are gutters you are not in (thank god).. and there are gutters that one can be in if they wanted to by reading your posts.

must we go on? lol ?:straightface:

Last edited:
There are gutters you are not in (thank god).. and there are gutters that one can be in if they wanted to by reading your posts.

must we go on? Mr lol ?:straightface:

no need. as it stand it makes no coherent sense. no need to amplify.
you and moz laying softly on a hotel gutter, gazing towards the heavens ignoring the odors, is more than enough to visualize. no more.

Very sweet thing to say. I am also a chronic self doubter and really hope the really nasty things people say on here don't make their way back to Morrissey. I can't imagine reading some of the things said on here. Some of the mean posts about him make me well up.

I quoted a news story, replying to a relevant point; nothing was made up. You got a problem with the truth, take it up with the newspaper and TTY. Do you think he's angry with the Bath Chronicle? Do you remember him being cross with that story?

Last edited:
I quoted a news story, replying to a relevant point; nothing was made up. You got a problem with the truth, take it up with the newspaper and TTY. Do you think he's angry with the Bath Chronicle? Do you remember him being cross with that story?

In defense of A.C's post (and I could be wrong). I'm pretty sure she wasn't pointing to your/that particular post...but to negative posts in general...And her concern that M would hear about them(in some way) and be effected.

And she didn't say anything about anything being 'made up' or having a problem with it being the 'truth' or not the truth.

Last edited:
no need. as it stand it makes no coherent sense. no need to amplify.
you and moz laying softly on a hotel gutter, gazing towards the heavens ignoring the odors, is more than enough to visualize. no more.

yes go on..'visualize' ...the pleasure IS ALL yours...:straightface:

Last edited:
This story about the hotel in Bath is a total non-story as long as it isn't turned to one by the local press or websites. It tells us nothing. So, let's look at a report from Moz' concert in Manchester before he cancelled

www.passionsjustlikemine.com/live/moz-g090523.htm

So, he was ill or getting ill. Next show two days later in Salisbury (Wiltshire). Moz and crew tried it, went there but he wasn't feeling better. He searched for help in a Wiltshire hospital. Doctors say "no shows". Where to go from here? You have to stay SOMEWHERE until the tour resumes. Since Moz has no own place near Salisbury, where should he have stayed in your opinion? But of course it's easier to make up some conspiracy theory. Apart from that, the article about the hotel in Bath angered me because my aunt works in the Hilton in Dresden (Germany) and she would rather chop her hand off than give any information about their guests.

This story about the hotel in Bath is a total non-story as long as it isn't turned to one by the local press or websites. It tells us nothing. So, let's look at a report from Moz' concert in Manchester before he cancelled

So, he was ill or getting ill. Next show two days later in Salisbury (Wiltshire). Moz and crew tried it, went there but he wasn't feeling better. He searched for help in a Wiltshire hospital. Doctors say "no shows". Where to go from here? You have to stay SOMEWHERE until the tour resumes. Since Moz has no own place near Salisbury, where should he have stayed in your opinion? But of course it's easier to make up some conspiracy theory. Apart from that, the article about the hotel in Bath angered me because my aunt works in the Hilton in Dresden (Germany) and she would rather chop her hand off than give any information about their guests.

Missing the point. He said he was in a hospital. He wasn't. He lied. Are you rationalising him lying?

Missing the point. He said he was in a hospital. He wasn't. He lied. Are you rationalising him lying?

He said he had been "reconstructed by a Wiltshire hospital". This only means that he had had hospital treatment. It's not a claim to have been in hospital overnight. If the medical staff came out to him (the flash bastard) or if he was only in hospital for a few hours, that still counts as hospital treatment.

I have been in touch with the 5* Lucknam Park hotel and they confirmed 100% that at the time of Stevens convalescence the entire hotel went meat free and did a full kitchen scrub down at his request.
They also said something about flying pigs !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

:thumb: Yes we could only assume that he went into a hospital to get checked out. It doesn't really say in his TTY post.

If you're getting the point, then the point missed you. He never said he was IN a hospital. He ALSO did not say he was or was not in a hotel. Please look at the TTY post again by U.Skinny. It would also be difficult to 'rationalize' a 'lie' when a 'lie' never took place. :straightface:

Last edited:
this is a reason why all interviews are done via email and wont face any real exchanges. he has been caught lying too many times.
notice here. he says he was reconstructed in a hospital which according to the mozbot means he was not reconstructed in the hospital. he never said he was not at the hotel despite not mentioning it but stating he was being reconstructed at the hospital. he may have been on some sort of astral plane as he was not either in the hospital or the hotel in view of the mozbots.

i think since moz is soon to have an excess of free time over at the five star hotel, the idea would be to start a scientology where his bots could join and send him money directly while recruiting other bots. build a floating five star hotel.

the insurance carriers have become wise to the scam, claiming he is sick with the 'flu' and then 'recuperating' not at the hospital-lord forbid-but at the ubiquitous 'five star hotel'. after many years of paying out the gig is up for moz. probably one of the reasons hes claiming an end to touring. he is not used to really touring.

He said he had been "reconstructed by a Wiltshire hospital". This only means that he had had hospital treatment. It's not a claim to have been in hospital overnight. If the medical staff came out to him (the flash bastard) or if he was only in hospital for a few hours, that still counts as hospital treatment.

yes I agree, By the TTY post we can assume he got treatment from said hospital., but visiting a hospital is different than saying WHICH HE DIDN'T that I did not spend time in a hospital or that I did spend time in a hospital or
I instead spent time in a hotel and that I was never sick to begin with. That's what some are trying to read into his/that TTY post it seems.

- - - Updated - - -

I have been in touch with the 5* Lucknam Park hotel and they confirmed 100% that at the time of Stevens convalescence the entire hotel went meat free and did a full kitchen scrub down at his request.
They also said something about flying pigs !

Benny-the-British-Butcher ������

this site is where the pigs fly. And as a lucky anon washes out the bed pans in blissful ecstasy.

Last edited:
How has this post turned into a f***ing investigation of whether Morrissey convalesced in a hotel in Wiltshire?

I'm more interested in hearing about thosw spate of first solo gigs that were cancelled and people's reaction to them.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom