Sex

Discuss what? Frequency? Quality? I've been with my significant other for years, but he still knows how to make my toes curl.

I highly recommend it

I've never indulged in scat, that's a bit too rich for me, a bit of occasional anal never hurt anyone though.

Pretty sure it hurt Ned Beatty...a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ouch....

10351172_847904695230543_425532834360726811_n.png

Thanks Abernathy for working in The Mighty Boosh ! That series was one on the best. I wish they would make a movie.

I am in a dry spell, so this whole thread annoys me :straightface:
no, none of that is because I'm a fat, overbearing, foreign loser :rolleyes:
none of that matters here :thumb:
no, no, its the whole not drinking thing, I am having to rebuild my "social network" from the ground up as it were :cool:
so no sex for months now, its a horror to be sure, but I am saving $ and catching up on my TV, so there is that :rolleyes:

I feel very sexually primal. There aren't very many feelings involved for me. It's animal like. I'm not sure if this makes me a bad person as it leads to someone having hurt feelings. I've recently found a new sexual partner and I feel like she's going to get incredibly hurt even though I'm being explicitly clear that I pretty much am only using her for her body.

I feel very sexually primal. There aren't very many feelings involved for me. It's animal like. I'm not sure if this makes me a bad person as it leads to someone having hurt feelings. I've recently found a new sexual partner and I feel like she's going to get incredibly hurt even though I'm being explicitly clear that I pretty much am only using her for her body.

'only using her for her body'. wow. men.

Oh. You're not sure? Really? Wow.

well, he is only admitting to being a bad man :rolleyes: in a way that all men are :eek: up to a certain point :o
and those you think that such is not true of are merely excellent liars :cool:
:cool:
Honesty is the best policy after all. I'm in my mid/late twenties and only recently have I felt very sexually confident. I like it but it comes with a bit of detachment. I'd reckon a defense mechanism for being physically ignored for stretches of time.

Honesty is the best policy after all. I'm in my mid/late twenties and only recently have I felt very sexually confident. I like it but it comes with a bit of detachment. I'd reckon a defense mechanism for being physically ignored for stretches of time.

This takes honesty and frankly courage to be honest. For me to judge this is pathetic, weak and lacking any understanding that people are different. To lump you with every other male only speaks volumes for whatever grudges I have. I will not demonstrate to you that such pre-existing personal damage is displayed for you to see in such passive comments. But I don't relate to you. I am a very affectionate person in a very long term relationship. Physical connection, even simple touch, such as holding hands, are essential for my well being. If these things were not present in the relationship, In my mind, it would not be a relationship. The same could be said about connection through talking, mental stimulation.

Back
Top Bottom