Sex

I reached a proud sexual achievement this week and had to pat myself on the back. I made my FWB come 10 times in one round of sex. Usually 2 or 3 seems to be my average. I was quite pleased with myself.

Dude, you have charm.

Vivah8, I was damaged by that video. Just know your are responsible for damaging people.

I reached a proud sexual achievement this week and had to pat myself on the back. I made my FWB come 10 times in one round of sex. Usually 2 or 3 seems to be my average. I was quite pleased with myself.

Women simulate sometimes. Just to let you know

Smiler with Knife makes me think I should just go have casual sex. f*** it, he seems to. I think it's gross though.

There's a reason he hangs out at the Cat & Fiddle so much...
Glory_Hole.jpg

Cat & Fiddle sadly doesn't have a glory hole. But they do have an annoyingly loud air hand dryer when paper towels are classier.

How would you know what the men's room has?

Because I hang out there giving blow jobs the 8-last call shift, Sun-Wed.. I used to take Thurs-Sat but I switched with your girlfriend so she could make some extra dough for your wedding. :tears: Tell her I need to pick up a few weekend shifts, mama needs some berber carpet something fierce.

I'm TOTALLY KIDDING btw, I don't have the embouchure to be giving six hours worth of blow jobs at Cat & Fiddle, I only pick up two hour shifts. Jesus. :rolleyes:

Because I hang out there giving blow jobs the 8-last call shift, Sun-Wed.. I used to take Thurs-Sat but I switched with your girlfriend so she could make some extra dough for your wedding. :tears: Tell her I need to pick up a few weekend shifts, mama needs some berber carpet something fierce.

What did I ever do to you, ya dickhead?

What in god's name does that even mean?

I f***ed up trying to be hilarious? I dunno. Hydrocodone, babes. (Did you know I had surgery on Wednesday? I have a bionic neck now!)

I f***in hate sex man

Back
Top Bottom