She is off the tour.

wonder if Moz makes any comments about her dissaperance tonight??

I think he won't. But if he has not seen her statement, he will maybe lie and give another reason (like: her grandmother is very ill-which would be very funny.):D
Of course not, it is impossible, he will have read Morrissey-solo...:p

Morrissey is being an idiot in this. I only hope he put it to her as kindly as possible. I suppose he must have otherwise she wouldn't be so nice about him.

The only thing I can think is he was getting bored of her anyway and looking for an excuse to get rid of her. Otherwise taking offence to a little comment like that is insane when you consider the outrageous behaviour of all the artists he admires. :p

well as someone else said, it is not like she said he was shit at it.
However I bet that some lacky told her and she never even got to see Morrissey.

I hope he didn't leave a note on her car..

Kristeen, you have left the tour. Good luck and goodbye, Morrissey".

Morrissey is being an idiot in this. I only hope he put it to her as kindly as possible. I suppose he must have otherwise she wouldn't be so nice about him.

The only thing I can think is he was getting bored of her anyway and looking for an excuse to get rid of her. Otherwise taking offence to a little comment like that is insane when you consider the outrageous behaviour of all the artists he admires. :p
Danny criticizing his idol !!!!!:eek: I am very very very disappointed...:D
Morrissey, don't be sad, I love you.

Danny criticizing his idol !!!!!:eek: I am very very very disappointed...:D
Morrissey, don't be sad, I love you.

lol.. I love him, this won't change my feelings on that, it does however reinforce the fact that he seems not to be able to deal with anything decently, however I do not know the full story so can not really comment.

Kristeen Young couldn't be here tonight as she's got a great headache

wow, i really need to do some work today

I dont know exactly who made this decision or what its all about, i dont really care either, I didnt mind kristeen young, i thought she had a great voice, and a great drummer, and at least an interesting live performance, but I dont mind not having her there....if morrissey did kick her off, I dont think he has to be crucified for it, its his decision, all of this, it's his tour, I think we all know nobody came to see her, plus he gave her the oppertunity to do like 200 huge gigs, when she's essentially a nobody...

it just shows how we do indeed live in Morrissey's world, which he rules with an iron fist! hah

I think I am the only one who understands him here.:D

Kristeen Young couldn't be here tonight as she's got a great headache

wow, i really need to do some work today

:D HAHA! Tell me about it. I've pretty much been a useless member of society all week. My day's almost done and I haven't done a single productive thing at work yet. Being at work and having Moz on the brain do not make a good combination. ;)

Didn't Moz say something supportive of Kristeen, just a few days ago from the stage at Hammerstein?

I dont know exactly who made this decision or what its all about, i dont really care either, I didnt mind kristeen young, i thought she had a great voice, and a great drummer, and at least an interesting live performance, but I dont mind not having her there....if morrissey did kick her off, I dont think he has to be crucified for it, its his decision, all of this, it's his tour, I think we all know nobody came to see her, plus he gave her the oppertunity to do like 200 huge gigs, when she's essentially a nobody...

it just shows how we do indeed live in Morrissey's world, which he rules with an iron fist! hah

I agree with you...I had started to grow to be okay with Kristeen's music. She certainly didn't seem as bad as the very first time I saw her. But she's been on tour with Moz for a very long time now and I feel like she's sort of bitten the hand that fed her with this flippant remark. Sure, the comment was not really a huge deal if it was said between friends. But Morrissey is the El Jefe...the big boss on this tour. It's his prerogative to do whatever the hell he wants! If I got up at a work meeting to speak and declared one of the VPs at my company "gave great head..." I'd probably get fired (since I am just a lowly peon)! OK, I know it's not really the same situation, but I think it was just kind of disrespectful to say such a thing even if she was kidding and trying to get a rise out of everyone. I think if she had something tongue-in-cheek, none of this would have gotten to the point it's gotten.

I'm sad I never got to see Girl In A Coma...I hear they're great!!!!

Yes, he supported her after the "show us your tits" heckling. Maybe he felt let down by her saying something similar.

Maybe other people around him don't like her and stuck the knife in by relaying what she said by making it sound worse than it was. Whatever, it's still his decision, no one elses, and he should be the one to carry the can. I think if the wider media get hold of this he may end up regretting his actions. It will make him look oversensitive and prudish.

We all know how Moz is like and that he's very - very - sensitive and that, if someone say something stupid or something he doesn't like, the person have to leave the tour/his life immediately. It isn't the first time and it won't be the last time.

What surprised me is if Kristeen is such a huge and longtime fan of his she just had to know how he's like and that he removes everyone from his life like he wants and with very small reasons. She knew what will happen after such a comment. To be honest, I thought it was an arranged joke because of a funny situation backstage or something but obviously it wasn't.

I'm really shocked and I still have this certain Guardian picture with him and her on the shoulders on my wall. And it will stay there. But what a shame that their connection have to end like this.

What surprised me is if Kristeen is such a huge and longtime fan of his she just had to know how he's like and that he removes everyone from his life like he wants and with very small reasons.

I think it is clear from her statement that she adores him, she seems confused, I really feel for her, she must be utterly devasteted and lets not forget baby jeff, it is a 2 "man" band so he is off the tour as well.

I think she probably did have a jokey relationship with Morrissey. I remember reading somewhere that they had a game whereby they sent each other insulting messages before each show. Maybe this lulled her into a false sense of security and she thought she could get away with more than she could?

Whatever, I think her time was maybe up, and this was just an excuse. Maybe he wanted to get rid of her for a while but just needed a reason.

maybe he was really embarassed about the comments she made..how would you feel if a good friend of yours made such comments with siblings present? he's always been very protective of his sexuality..

Last edited:
It is now up on the myspace
here
Where did this "official" news come from, Myspace? Have any idea how often Myspace accounts get hacked? It's possible that somebody with no life and a bone to pick (hee,hee - I said "bone") hacked the account and sent out this message.

I'll believe it when I see it. Or hear back from the troops in NYC.

Tags
kristeen young
Back
Top Bottom