Sheet music / song book

Toadster

Hello fellow Smithians. I am in desperate need of a copy of Louder Than Bombs song book in PDF format. I once got it online, but no longer have it on my computer. I play bass and would like to get back into playing along to The Smiths. If any one has that songbook or any other songbook that has the bass score included please let me know. Any tips on where to find this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Toadster

I posted the sheet music for Viva Hate a while back if that's any interest to you. I have no idea whether it has bass lines or not though.

I have the PDF scan of the Louder Than Bombs Off The Record book somewhere - the one with all the parts, not just guitar. Gimme a few moments...

*EDIT* found it - it's a 358-page 650mb whopper - this may take some time...

Last edited:
Here's a link to a PDF of the massive OFF THE RECORD book. I just checked the download, and it's good. Hope it's not a one-off link. Best of luck.

http://we.tl/X3OyvAZ9Ez

Wow - that is really terrific - thank you so much. A little tricky to transcribe for piano but what a resource! Again - thank you for taking the trouble!!

- - - Updated - - -

I posted the sheet music for Viva Hate a while back if that's any interest to you. I have no idea whether it has bass lines or not though.

Could you upload the Viva Hate music again? I saw your post on another thread with the music but it doesn't seem to work anymore. Thanks in advance - really appreciate it!

Sadly, this link doesn't seem to work any more. Is there another working link floating around somewhere?

Hi, can you please upload again. I didn't found the songbook elsewhere,
Thanks in advance,
Regards Andreas

Could someone please re-upload the PDF for "Louder Than Bombs Off the Record"? I'm having a trouble finding the book anywhere! Thank you

Back
Top Bottom