Sheffield 30/10/09

How the f*** do you know I wasn't there? I was there actually and stood through the whole gig. I was in the stalls so could see anyway, so you lot didn't affect me. But what I was getting at was you shouldn't think you have some sort of divine right to be able to stand at the front. You can't tell me that everyone that had tickets at the front were over the moon with your presence in front of them.

sorry i appologise for saying you werent there, i just thought from your original post that you didnt go sorry. I dont think any one had a divine right to be at the front, but you cant tell me that if you had the chance of being virtually 1 inch from the stage for the gig you wouldnt take the opportunity. as ive said the front rows were also stood aginst the stage it seemed as when i looked round all the seats were empty. Also if you had of had front row tickets i very much doubt you would have told 50+ people to sit down?

Been to Hull and Sheffield on this tour, and 2 totally different shows.
Hull was rough and intense and fukin brilliant, Sheffield had better sound, better lighting and a far better view and was also fukin brill.
i was worried about it being an all seater gig but it wouldnt bother me now. i think its the quality of Morrissey and the band on the night, with good accoustics that makes a better gig to me.
The answer is to go to ALL the gigs (standing or seating).:guitar:

How the f*** do you know I wasn't there? I was there actually and stood through the whole gig. I was in the stalls so could see anyway, so you lot didn't affect me. But what I was getting at was you shouldn't think you have some sort of divine right to be able to stand at the front. You can't tell me that everyone that had tickets at the front were over the moon with your presence in front of them.

Lighten up, Dowie. :cool:

Great night, Moz was really going for it, the crowd were mostly fantastic and the venue was quite good. Enjoyed having no barrier, though I think the gig security were struggling a lot, they won't be doing that in a hurry. Set list was good, if not a little short and weak in bits, but the "performance" packed the punches. Thoroughly enjoyed, roll on Liverpool

Finally sorted out my pics from Sheffield. Enjoy.

P1000184.jpg

P1000201.jpg

P1000207.jpg

P1000232.jpg

P1000238.jpg

P1000242.jpg

P1000247.jpg

Wonderful, thanks for sharing.

It was a really special night in Sheffield, wasn't it? He was in such contagious great mood that night. We had a great time.

Wonderful, thanks for sharing.

It was a really special night in Sheffield, wasn't it? He was in such contagious great mood that night. We had a great time.
Hopefully Sheffield City Hall will always be on any tour as both 2009 and 2006 were totally amazing nights.

Great photos and it was a truly special night. I think I would have to nominate Sheffield as the best show he did on the British leg of the Swords tour.

Back
Top Bottom