Shirley Manson (Garbage) Attacks Morrissey For Defending K.Spacey & H.Weinstein - Alternative Nation

Iconic 90’s Rock Singer Attacks Morrissey For Defending Kevin Spacey & Harvey Weinstein - Alternative Nation
By Brett Buchanan - Nov 19, 2017.

Excerpt:

"Garbage frontwoman Shirley Manson has reacted to former Smiths frontman Morrissey defending Kevin Spacey and Harvey Weinstein following the sexual assault allegations against the two Hollywood titans.

Manson tweeted, “Morrissey has lost the f***ing plot. Weinstein + Spacey unfairly attacked? For rape, sexual abuse+coercion etc. f*** U Morrissey! f*** YOU.”"

Regards,
FWD

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Easy there chum!

Now see what I mean , just ridiculous accusations and attacks, as if he were not 'just a pop singer' and in actuality committing acts of terrorism.

all these idiots dissing Moz are the ones who are also defending and writing apologies for REAL Muslim terrorists. :straightface:

A question from a moderator!
Let's see, a reasoned and sensible statement or 'febrile horseshit'.
'Febril

Come again?

FFS try it yourself. Use the word "muslim" or/and 'Islam' in any way, shape or form less than glowing
and Uncle Heinrich will right away show and go berserk. You can set your watch by it.

FFS try it yourself. Use the word "muslim" or/and 'Islam' in any way, shape or form less than glowing
and Uncle Heinrich will right away show and go berserk. You can set your watch by it.

It's true. I said that the cover of the record would be more controversial if the kid was wearing a burka and he called me a "racist piece of shit," which I can't even see the logic. In no way is that a statement about Islam or race. People were talking about the axe and someone mistakenly said it was a "Native American" axe. The conversation was about the props on the album cover.

And yes, he lost his mind over it. And then Kewpie rated it. But neither asked what I meant and I have spent quite a bit of time in conversations here that show I am not a racist.

It's just how this site is run.

It's true. I said that the cover of the record would be more controversial if the kid was wearing a burka and he called me a "racist piece of shit," which I can't even see the logic. In no way is that a statement about Islam or race. People were talking about the axe and someone mistakenly said it was a "Native American" axe. The conversation was about the props on the album cover.

And yes, he lost his mind over it. And then Kewpie rated it. But neither asked what I meant and I have spent quite a bit of time in conversations here that show I am not a racist.

It's just how this site is run.
Uncle Skinny is an excellent moderator.
He calls out nonsense when he sees it.
We're lucky to have him.

Uncle Skinny is an excellent moderator.
He calls out nonsense when he sees it.
We're lucky to have him.

This thread isn't really about him so I won't keep this going but I will say that I gave a specific example and you're just stating an opinion. Some people agree with you and some don't.

I disagree and stated my reasons. Don't worry. He won.

all these idiots dissing Moz are the ones who are also defending and writing apologies for REAL Muslim terrorists. :straightface:

What the f*** are you on about? This weekend shows how f***ed up some quarters of the UK press are. 300 Muslims killed in a vile attack on a mosque and it doesn't make the front page of a number of newspapers. Makes me want to puke, there is a real agenda in a number of UK newspapers, particularly The Mail and they should be taken to task.

Now see what I mean , just ridiculous accusations and attacks, as if he were not 'just a pop singer' and in actuality committing acts of terrorism.

I don't see what you mean. I'm sorry that you feel that those of us who know the effects of sexual abuse react with anger when a idiot pop star uses his voice to blame the victims and make excuses for the perpetrators, but that's really a sign of progress in a world that is leaving behind the outdated viewpoints of Morrissey and people like him.
You sound like a sheep bleating "terrorism" as if that in any way helps whatever you feel the point is that you're trying to make. I do agree with you that in a better world no one would care what he said and I believe we're moving closer towards living in that world every day.

On the issue of Muslims, it's clear to me that Morrissey's issues are all linked to attitudes within the religion towards homosexuality. Unfortunately instead of sticking to that he spouts bollocks he found on Breitbart, loses all credibility and just looks like a twat.

What the f*** are you on about? This weekend shows how f***ed up some quarters of the UK press are. 300 Muslims killed in a vile attack on a mosque and it doesn't make the front page of a number of newspapers. Makes me want to puke, there is a real agenda in a number of UK newspapers, particularly The Mail and they should be taken to task.

Now why didn’t I read anywhere the Muslims that were killed belong to the Soefi community and are regarded by the murderers as inferior and should be all wiped from earth just like Jews, Christians, Jezidi, Hindi, non believers, etcetera, etcetera. They even kill their Shia brothers and sisters who believe in the same Allah and Quaran.

The Soefie community within the Islamic world is a minority with a very peaceful, almost philosophical belief system that preaches only peace and no harm done on ANY other belief or nonbelievers.

This is so sad, it is unbelievable.
Truly horrible and not in any way defenseble.
How can we protect people under attack from these hideous murderers without using violence to defend them?

On the issue of Muslims, it's clear to me that Morrissey's issues are all linked to attitudes within the religion towards homosexuality. Unfortunately instead of sticking to that he spouts bollocks he found on Breitbart, loses all credibility and just looks like a twat.
Notts Forest 0 Cardiff 2

Silly old chestnut on 50 football forums crying over Brian Cloughs green jumper.

well, Fing A, they only throw gay dudes off trains, and if trains are not available off tall walls.
Outside of that small detail, its the religion of Peace and Happiness.:babychick::crazy:

and to think we all thought you had sailed off on a slab of ice.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom