Shirley Manson (Garbage) Attacks Morrissey For Defending K.Spacey & H.Weinstein - Alternative Nation

Iconic 90’s Rock Singer Attacks Morrissey For Defending Kevin Spacey & Harvey Weinstein - Alternative Nation
By Brett Buchanan - Nov 19, 2017.

Excerpt:

"Garbage frontwoman Shirley Manson has reacted to former Smiths frontman Morrissey defending Kevin Spacey and Harvey Weinstein following the sexual assault allegations against the two Hollywood titans.

Manson tweeted, “Morrissey has lost the f***ing plot. Weinstein + Spacey unfairly attacked? For rape, sexual abuse+coercion etc. f*** U Morrissey! f*** YOU.”"

Regards,
FWD

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
well, Fing A, they only throw gay dudes off trains, and if trains are not available off tall walls.
Outside of that small detail, its the religion of Peace and Happiness.:babychick::crazy:

and to think we all thought you had sailed off on a slab of ice.

He could have said that, if that's what he thinks, instead of trotting out the Breitbart refugess are rapists bollocks. You know.

He could have said that, if that's what he thinks, instead of trotting out the Breitbart refugess are rapists bollocks. You know.

Right because Islam takes a very very very very dim view of rape.:crazy:
and adultery, thats why they are A OK with 4 wives for each dude. Very progressive.:crazy:
put on some Daisy Dukes and go around where they are at in Berlin and adjacent areas, then report back as to what happened.

Right because Islam takes a very very very very dim view of rape.:crazy:
and adultery, thats why they are A OK with 4 wives for each dude. Very progressive.:crazy:
put on some Daisy Dukes and go around where they are at in Berlin and adjacent areas, then report back as to what happened.

You have literally just described Mormons.

You have literally just described Mormons.

No I haven't.:crazy: Ive described ISLAM.

The LDS Church continues its policy of excommunicating members found practicing polygamy, and today actively seeks to distance itself from fundamentalist groups that continue the practice.[7] On its web site, the church states that "the standard doctrine of the church is monogamy" and that polygamy was a temporary exception to the rule.

No I haven't.:crazy: Ive described ISLAM.

The LDS Church continues its policy of excommunicating members found practicing polygamy, and today actively seeks to distance itself from fundamentalist groups that continue the practice.[7] On its web site, the church states that "the standard doctrine of the church is monogamy" and that polygamy was a temporary exception to the rule.

I'd say you don't come across many Muslims around Winchester way, you should get out more.

Haha, you don't need to worry about them, just the brown guys.

Yeah those white devils, Minister Farrakhan. :crazy:
The fact that Mormons abolished the practice 100 years ago, should never frustate our
apology of Islam. Islam is the bomb, except when they seek to throw ole Moz off a runaway train. LOL

Yeah those white devils, Minister Farrakhan. :crazy:
The fact that Mormons abolished the practice 100 years ago, should never frustate our
apology of Islam. Islam is the bomb, except when they seek to throw ole Moz off a runaway train. LOL

Islam is Islam, Christianity is Christianity. I'm not an organized religion kind of guy. BUT, if you want to talk about how this strain of Islam got on the loose then let's discuss and start pointing fingers...

Maybe we'll start with the war between Russia and Afghanistan.

"particular strain" LOL
How about we start at the beginning when Mohammed and his armies started raping and killing and invading.
Then we can move directly to the Koran.

LOL the war between Russia and Afghanistan. :crazy:

"particular strain" LOL
How about we start at the beginning when Mohammed and his armies started raping and killing and invading.
Then we can move directly to the Koran.

LOL the war between Russia and Afghanistan. :crazy:

I presume your LOL is out of ignorance of what I'm referring to.

You don't know what I was talking about then. Like Trump, you seem to revel in stupidity.

O No, I didnt know. :crazy: How about, everybody knows. What a dork.
Russia and Afghanistan. I wonder what he is getting at?:lbf: One trick ponies.

O No, I didnt know. :crazy: How about, everybody knows. What a dork.
Russia and Afghanistan. I wonder what he is getting at?:lbf: One trick ponies.

I'm getting at the promotion, use and arming of nutty Islamists to fight the Russians. That went well.

Here's a question for you though, I've been away for a while, how did you cope while I was away? You live and breath for me, a bit sad, revolving your life around an Internet stranger. Not quite as sad as a 50 something littering his posts with smileys but there you go, I feel for you.

I'm getting at the promotion, use and arming of nutty Islamists to fight the Russians. That went well.

Here's a question for you though, I've been away for a while, how did you cope while I was away? You live and breath for me, a bit sad, revolving your life around an Internet stranger. Not quite as sad as a 50 something littering his posts with smileys but there you go, I feel for you.

O I see, all these 'nutty Islamists' are using 40 obsolete weapons provided by us. Hmmm.....bummer.
Look at it this way, if 'we' lol didn't give them the weapons we would have been guilty of white privilege, racism.. all that terrible stuff.:crazy:

I don't know how any of us here survived without you for so long. It's a miracle I guess.:sick:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom