shirtlifters of the world unite and take over

This discovery of yours changes the whole situation! Ordinaryboy is not a seller, thus the obvious conclusion is that he should have more respect for your fake autograph... I have to admit that it makes sense.

If you have any Smiths single featuring Elvis on the cover and autographed by Elvis, I am buying it... The ordinaryboy scandal has just given you a lot of credibility!!!
What do you mean ‘credibility’ why?

View attachment 47828 Talking or eBay feedback...

That’s my eBay you twat https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/these_things_take_time

You’re f***ing weird you stalking, woke up and had even more private messages from you. You creepy little weasel.

59215D9D-8473-4858-856F-FFA0E5809502.png

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If I remember correctly ordinary used that account and his partner had the other one (or vice versus) and they would bump up prices by bidding on each other’s stuff. Scum.

I didn’t realise how deep his delusions run, I used to think people were being harsh with him, wishing him dead of cancer and so on, but now I get it, guy is f***ed up, fraud, compulsive liar, fantasist, just a generally poisonous human being.

Ha ha ha. Let’s send phishing quote requests. Tee hee.

If you two (madasasun and ordinaryboy86) have been exchanging DM’s, it would be fantastic if you could share some screenshots of them for some mild dinner time entertainment.

Now 50% discount - get in quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone kill this f***in bastard. Supposedly has a super rare Ian Curtis LP, worth 3 grand. And halves the price after 24hrs, what a desperate bastard. Sterilise his f***in dumb wife Mona, if they can’t afford to pay for their kids by legitimate means then they should stop pumping the little brats out.

Oh we can afford it believe me. Our income per month is most people’s annual wage. And don’t abuse my wife please.

Oh we can afford it believe me. Our income per month is most people’s annual wage. And don’t abuse my wife please.

Oh dear what a wanker you are. There are probably others on the forum far wealthier than you will ever be but don’t feel the need to show off about it.

Back
Top Bottom