shirtlifters of the world unite and take over

Oh dear what a wanker you are. There are probably others on the forum far wealthier than you will ever be but don’t feel the need to show off about it.

He isn’t wealthy, or anything of sort, believe me. Fantasy living, Tory wannabe peasant.

That right Dross? Of course it is.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, those trinkets that Hooky and Bernard and Pete Shelly gifted him
must be worth billions :lbf:

OMFG!!! This thread was loads of fun to skim through. Thanks for all the giggles! Twatasun is scum that sells phony baloney autographs and anything else that people will buy. It's silly that anyone even bothers with him at this point though. You play in the mud and you're bound to get dirty.

OMFG!!! This thread was loads of fun to skim through. Thanks for all the giggles! Twatasun is scum that sells phony baloney autographs and anything else that people will buy. It's silly that anyone even bothers with him at this point though. You play in the mud and you're bound to get dirty.

He’s not getting the abuse his misdeeds warrant, for my liking. f***er needs his slimey spirit broke until he turns a gun on himself.

Would these be the same 'nutters' you continue to advertise to and attempt to peddle stuff to?
That kind of makes you more of a nutter then really doesn't it?
Here's an idea: how about you clearly, in a non-mental health issue-sounding way, explain exactly why you faked the Morrissey letter attached to the fake jacket. A clear, honest explanation that makes sense to everyone so they can 'trust' what you're saying - too challenging?
Unfortunately, the pattern of chancing your arm and then never making reference to the dodgy item ever again will ensure people here go out of their way to keep shutting down auctions and making sure people know you are a rip-off merchant.
What are you on now - third relisting for the Joy Division tat?

20190227_152325.jpg

It would be great if you would stop exposing the collecting community to the monetarily-minded aspects of your 'issues'.
I will never directly communicate with you again here as your behaviour disgusts me, but can't promise I won't be one of the people hampering your actions and making sure the community of 'nutters' here / offsite are always aware of your ever-increasingly bad reputation and contempt towards any morals and decency.
FWD.

Who in their right minds would sell an authentic Ian Curtis single for £2,450 less than originally listed. Only a f***ing chancer who lost his patience, and in the end took what he could get, which was £550, typical smash n’ grab conman behaviour.

C3039FA4-BC0B-4CC1-B423-5069490F0422.jpeg

I would think his constant attempts to defraud the users of this site would result in him being banned...

Gotta tip my hat to you tbf, I don’t think I could take this much hate, my head would be burning up with the amount of bashing you take. You’re the most hated and despised person in the Smiths community, I’d have prob taken the easy way out by now and just killed myself. Fair play to you for hanging in.
I know you kids like bashing each other with vulgar words and act like you are going to fight each other and all. And I know it is not cool to fool people with autographed items, but this guy is a needle in a haystack doing it on eBay or any online place. Anyone who would buy an autographed item of any kind online without having fact based provenance, or a reputable company authenticate it is the crazy one. And complain to eBay all you want but they are not going to do a damn thing about it. They don't care either.
It's no wonder all the Smiths and Morrissey collectors left this forum a long time ago. All the childish acts and back and fourth bickering ran us all off to other private invite forums, that is still very active btw. And I see it is still going on after years of not coming to this place that DavidT so graciously created in 1998 and was ruined by foul mouthed kids who think they know it all about the Smiths or Morrissey. Not all here, but the bad apples that always gravitate to something that each person cherish and have in common.
And it is really not cool to make play of suicide or mental health issues in general.

rareandsigned.com are the biggest forgers/fakers on the internet: their Bowie fakes are just as bad. They once listed Bowie's 'Outside' CD signed "Bo-89". I emailed to ask them the provenance - they told me they had obtained the signature in person. I then pointed out that 'Outside' was not released until 1995, so I wasn't sure how Bowie had been able to sign it six years before it was released. At this point, all email communication from them ceased... They've recently been trying to sell items (including a truly hilarious 'Bowie Self Portrait' fake) allegedy signed by Bowie in 2016 - even though he died on January 10th 2016 and had been in a coma since the end of December 2015. Utter scum.

Back
Top Bottom