Should a COVID vaccine be enforceable by law?

Silent Reader

On Timeout
On Timeout
Basically, the answer is yes. Unless you have some sort of serious health condition that could be endangered by it (if such a condition exists), then it is everybody’s responsibility to have it done.

Already I am reading about people moaning about having it done, ‘human rights’ & all the usual bullshit.

Anti-vaxxers, conspiracy theorists, anti-government cowards, anyone who thinks Bill Gates is trying to implant us with micro-chips...these idiots should be branded & refused treatment if they get it.

Maybe even build huge prisons to lock them up in if they really don’t want to be part of society & have it done.

Basically, the answer is yes. Unless you have some sort of serious health condition that could be endangered by it (if such a condition exists), then it is everybody’s responsibility to have it done.

Already I am reading about people moaning about having it done, ‘human rights’ & all the usual bullshit.

Anti-vaxxers, conspiracy theorists, anti-government cowards, anyone who thinks Bill Gates is trying to implant us with micro-chips...these idiots should be branded & refused treatment if they get it.

Maybe even build huge prisons to lock them up in if they really don’t want to be part of society & have it done.
I'm a little unsure on this tbh. Maybe they can use students as guinea pigs to start off with, & the rest of us can decide after the results are in? :lbf:

They should issue you with some sort of certification once you have had the vaccine (electronic on your phone or something) if you then get the virus and can't produce the certification, the hospital should tell you to f*** off!!

I'm a little unsure on this tbh. Maybe they can use students as guinea pigs to start off with, & the rest of us can decide after the results are in? :lbf:
Great idea Mozmar!! 🤣👍 Of course, I was going on the basis that it is safe, I appreciate in 6 months we may all start dropping dead anyway because of a side-effect they didn’t know about😖.

They should issue you with some sort of certification once you have had the vaccine (electronic on your phone or something) if you then get the virus and can't produce the certification, the hospital should tell you to f*** off!!
Good idea, I like your thinking. No doubt the human ‘rights’ lawyers would be up in arms about us having to produce such a document because everyone should just be able to do whatever the f*** they like in their opinion, but I agree with you.

If you’ve got nothing to hide, you’ve got nothing to fear.

That’s what we need in this country, fair but harsh rules. Like in some countries if you get caught vandalising property, you get lashed. The usual crowd say it’s ‘inhumane’, but as long as you don’t vandalise anything, you’re alright.

What’s the problem?

I suspect this is going to put Morrissey in a right old pickle. Going by his posts on Central, he is one of the 'freedom-loving' conspiracy nut-job brigade, who will not want anything injected in him. However, I suspect we'll reach situation where bands won't be allowed to fly around the globe touring unless they've all been vaccinated, so he'll probably be forced to submit.

No, they shouldn't be mandatory. I don't want one. I'll explain later, when I've revisited my Bhakdi book on the subject.

🤒

so 'surface' can pass the iphone to Fake C, Skinny, Radish, Velcro, Melvis so they can all get certified even if they are
chock full of Kung Flu bugs?:blushing:

LOOK AT MY IPHONE IM CERTIFIED!!!o_O
all the while Kung Flu bugs are flying out of their eyeballs.:eyes:

Maybe vegan was thinking along the lines of poor data security?
Mozmar, yet again you step in with a burst of common sense just as I was heating up the cattle iron.

Obviously yes, data security is a cause for concern. I suppose maybe some sort of manually produced card with a hologram on it might work. It would create jobs too.

The costs could be paid for out of the foreign aid budget.

Between us, we could sort this easily, 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧👍👍👍

No, they shouldn't be mandatory. I don't want one. I'll explain later, when I've revisited my Bhakdi book on the subject.
Ok, well I await your explanation. It better be good, otherwise, I’ve got the cattle iron ready.

I would genuinely love that job! I always think I’d have enjoyed being the state hangman back in the day. As long as they were definitely guilty, which was always a problem.

If it’s safe, and actually works.

What kind of proof would I need to see that it is safe and actually works? I’m not sure.

People that make healthy choices with their body, why should they be herded up along with those slobs that make unhealthy choices and therefore are more likely to get sick.

Though most don’t know that they are making unhealthy choices. So education before mandatory enforcement.

Maybe mandatory depending on age and if your physical condition makes you more likely to get sick then logically they should get the vaccine.

discuss

Last edited:
Can we not get one to put him to sleep instead? How sad has he become? He mustn’t have a soul to speak to all day, and night. Wrong un springs to mind.

If it’s safe, and actually works.

What kind of proof would I need to see that it is safe and actually works? I’m not sure.

People that make healthy choices with their body, why should they be herded up along with those slobs that make unhealthy choices and therefore are more likely to get sick.

Thinking mandatory depending on age and if your physical condition makes you more likely to get sick then logically they should get the vaccine.

discuss
Indeed. Like I said in the original post, unless you have a genuine medical reason for not having it, which I can’t think of, then get in line.

And Mozmar had the right idea, as test subjects we use left wing students.

Or paedos.

Either way, no loss if it turns out to be a killer.

I think anyone in the UK who refuses a vaccine (for anything), and then gets sick with that illness, should have to pay for their NHS treatment, instead of getting it for free. After all, it's their own fault, and was entirely preventable.

Indeed. Like I said in the original post, unless you have a genuine medical reason for not having it, which I can’t think of, then get in line.

And Mozmar had the right idea, as test subjects we use left wing students.

Or paedos.

Either way, no loss if it turns out to be a killer.

So you agree that if one is a healthy individual then it shouldn’t be mandatory for them.

Back
Top Bottom