Should a COVID vaccine be enforceable by law?

if they can make a covid vaccine, why cant they make a vaccine to stop pedos from being pedos and why cant we force @Radis Noir to take it????

Last edited:
The body language and words are cold, lifeless, mechanical, and meaningless.

@rifke , we may not agree on the vaccine but I’m loving the Radis jibes👍 We need to stick to our common ground.

You need to go back to the first post though & tag him, so he doesn’t miss it. I’m sure he won’t though, he skulks here every day.

I don’t actually think your slur about him is true, but any Radis abuse is welcome, true or not. Keep it coming👍

@rifke , we may not agree on the vaccine but I’m loving the Radis jibes👍 We need to stick to our common ground.

You need to go back to the first post though & tag him, so he doesn’t miss it. I’m sure he won’t though, he skulks here every day.

I don’t actually think your slur about him is true, but any Radis abuse is welcome, true or not. Keep it coming👍
done

Nice one, you are forgiven for your transgressions rifke. There are too many idiots on this forum, the good ones need to stick together. We’ll brush vaccines under the carpet & move on.
you cant forgive someone if they dont want/need/ask for forgiveness. see this is what i mean about you being an oaf. but sure, we'll sweep it under the rug, both vaccines and your oafishness (y)

Back
Top Bottom