Should a COVID vaccine be enforceable by law?

@Silent Reader if you keep disliking my posts i will never call radis noir a pedo ever again!!

you cant forgive someone if they dont want/need/ask for forgiveness. see this is what i mean about you being an oaf. but sure, we'll sweep it under the rug, both vaccines and your oafishness (y)
You’re an oaf too rifke, although touché for the forgiveness comment, exactly the sort of thing I would say👍.

Just keep the hatred focused on @Radis Noir , destroy any enjoyment he has on this forum. He barely posts now, we’ve almost ran him out of town.

You’re an oaf too rifke, although touché for the forgiveness comment, exactly the sort of thing I would say👍.

Just keep the hatred focused on @Radis Noir , destroy any enjoyment he has on this forum. He barely posts now, we’ve almost ran him out of town.
In your dreams. I'm just giving you enough rope with which to hang yourself.

In your dreams. I'm just giving you enough rope with which to hang yourself.
Ha ha, here he comes, skulking out from under his rock!

Hang myself with who Radis, what say do you have on here? Or are you a moderator under another name? Or well in with them, part of your little clique? Already PM’d them to ‘plot’ my banning?😂

Please explain exactly how I can hang myself on here?

*no reply*...

im not sure it's necessarily a scam (could be), but i do believe it's grossly exaggerated by people with a vested interest in covering their own asses, and that the masses are being manipulated beautifully. and i do believe that these people, these politicians, are going to continue to lie because now that they've begun on this narrative and done all this damage they have to see it through. they cant very well say: "sorry, we know you lost your business, your life was ruined, your friend committed suicide, your elderly parent with dementia died alone and confused, but this whole virus thing actually isnt that bad, after all!"

Bingo!

No, I didn’t think you’d have a reply @Radis Noir . Looks like your master ‘plan’ needs some work😂😂.

And if you did somehow have your tongue so far up a moderators arse as to get me banned, you think that would stop me? Another email address, another username. And I know how to change an IP address as well, you may be shocked to learn (well, ok, my mate does, not me, but the same thing🤣).

I’m going nowhere Radis. I leave here when I choose to leave.

Ha ha, here he comes, skulking out from under his rock!

Hang myself with who Radis, what say do you have on here? Or are you a moderator under another name? Or well in with them, part of your little clique? Already PM’d them to ‘plot’ my banning?😂

Please explain exactly how I can hang myself on here?

*no reply*...
Funny isn't it? When I'm on here a lot, I'm a sad loser with no life and nothing better to do. When I'm on here less frequently, I'm 'skulking under a rock.' You really should take the time to look up the word 'consistency' in the dictionary.

No, I didn’t think you’d have a reply @Radis Noir . Looks like your master ‘plan’ needs some work😂😂.

And if you did somehow have your tongue so far up a moderators arse as to get me banned, you think that would stop me? Another email address, another username. And I know how to change an IP address as well, you may be shocked to learn (well, ok, my mate does, not me, but the same thing🤣).

I’m going nowhere Radis. I leave here when I choose to leave.
The only person here with a plan is you, apparently. Your plan is to suck up to some people, troll others, and sow as much division and resentment as you can before you get banned or bored. I'm just sitting here with my popcorn waiting for it to all play out. You've been rumbled, old sport.

The only person here with a plan is you, apparently. Your plan is to suck up to some people, troll others, and sow as much division and resentment as you can before you get banned or bored. I'm just sitting here with my popcorn waiting for it to all play out. You've been rumbled, old sport.
LOL, rumbled? By who, you? Nice to have you back Radis, I need a laugh. Some easy prey.

Funny isn't it? When I'm on here a lot, I'm a sad loser with no life and nothing better to do. When I'm on here less frequently, I'm 'skulking under a rock.' You really should take the time to look up the word 'consistency' in the dictionary.
By the way, what I meant was you are ALWAYS on here, either posting or skulking. But always, always, always here.

im not sure it's necessarily a scam (could be), but i do believe it's grossly exaggerated by people with a vested interest in covering their own asses, and that the masses are being manipulated beautifully. and i do believe that these people, these politicians, are going to continue to lie because now that they've begun on this narrative and done all this damage they have to see it through. they cant very well say: "sorry, we know you lost your business, your life was ruined, your friend committed suicide, your elderly parent with dementia died alone and confused, but this whole virus thing actually isnt that bad, after all!"
Many years ago, I saw conspiracy theories on YouTube saying that one day, the elite will take nature for itself (and people it finds useful), and lock everyone else away.

On the other hand, someone I walked with this morning said a healthy athletic person she knows had covid-19 and has respiratory problems months later. Hmm

On the other hand, someone I walked with this morning said a healthy athletic person she knows had covid-19 and has respiratory problems months later. Hmm
apparently this can happen with any respiratory virus, including the flu. usually these problems will go away eventually. rarely, they'll stay with a person.

Back
Top Bottom