Should images flagged as 'offensive' by users be censored on the site?

Should this image be censored?

• Yes

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • No

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Don't care

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
In fact, send me a pm if you do think it's funny and I'll bloody destroy you!

I completely agree with this. It's just so easy to have a laugh at the expense of someone who isn't able to return a repost of what they feel, seeing something like this as posted as a laugh-a-minute. It's a sickness of the soul to laugh about people who were born with such a disabilaty. But to end up on a forum as some kind of vote laughing stock?
I would love to wring the scraggy necks of the people who think that it's actually funny! There but for the grace of god go you!

How about you wring my scraggy dick and wait for your face to get wet...

Re:

Probably troll them anonymously. Oops, she's probably already done that to those she doesn't like. (I am on her hit list, btw.).

I think Reelaround never posted anonymously in the forums.

No need for accusing a fellow user in this manner.

Last edited:
Re:

Just because you had argued with some users, again you wrongly accused a fellow user which is questionable.

You think? But you don't know for certain? Is that what you are saying?

When I get insulted almost daily by anonymous posters, of course I am curious who is behind it. Why wouldn't I think it could be someone I have argued with? Or someone who has stated they don't like me or my views?

Re:

You think? But you don't know for certain? Is that what you are saying?

When I get insulted almost daily by anonymous posters, of course I am curious who is behind it. Why wouldn't I think it could be someone I have argued with? Or someone who has stated they don't like me or my views?

You are a thirty something adult, you know the consequences.

Re:

What I was saying is, if you keep asserting your belief in an internet forums, you may get some insults.

The majority of anonymous posts have been approved by the site administrator because the moderators often not sure about them.

Re:

What I was saying is, if you keep asserting your belief in an internet forums, you may get some insults.

The majority of anonymous posts have been approved by the site administrator because the moderators often not sure about them.

In other words, it comes with the territory. True. Doesn't mean I have to like it. Posters who insult others anonymously are cowards.

How about you wring my scraggy dick and wait for your face to get wet...

I wouldn't go anywhere remotely near your rancid bodily functions, as much as you'd like me to. You are just pathetic with nothing else to do apart from your scumbag insults that give you some kind of warped thrill seeking. Who knows what it is that turns some folks on to the point where you are jizzing over a forum post that had absolutely zilch to do with you in the first place? I expect you find the sight of a disabled person funny. I just hope that you get the same in terms of karmic reaction. Like upon like.
Suits you sir.

Re:

Should I think posting anon insults is beyond the scope of someone who can write this: "In fact, send me a pm if you do think it's funny and I'll bloody destroy you!"

Boring paranoia again I was angry at any human being who could even contemplate a disabled person being a laugh a minute.
Now go see your shrink and stop attacking me.

- - - Updated - - -

No need for accusing a fellow user in this manner.

Thank you Kewpie, I appreciate you coming in on this.

Re:

Boring paranoia again I was angry at any human being who could even contemplate a disabled person being a laugh a minute.
Now go see your shrink and stop attacking me.

One moment you are lucid. The next you are rambling incoherent insults. Do you have a substance abuse problem? Your behavior leads me to believe you are an alcoholic.

Re:

One moment you are lucid. The next you are rambling incoherent insults. Do you have a substance abuse problem? Your behavior leads me to believe you are an alcoholic.

OMG! You start a mega anti you campaign and because I stand up for myself you come out with even more paranoid delusions? You don't know me. But everyone knows you. You seek attention from anyone who will listen. Don't you understand that you're a complete and utter bore with your DIY psychology?
I actually qualified at that years ago. I understand you dear, don't worry. Your delusional complexes are particular to your lack of self esteem, hence all your attention seeking.

Re:

OMG! You start a mega anti you campaign and because I stand up for myself you come out with even more paranoid delusions? You don't know me. But everyone knows you. You seek attention from anyone who will listen. Don't you understand that you're a complete and utter bore with your DIY psychology?
I actually qualified at that years ago. I understand you dear, don't worry. Your delusional complexes are particular to your lack of self esteem, hence all your attention seeking.

I actually avoid attention most of the time. And I am not delusional. I think you need to put down that copy of the DSM 5. You are starting to see illness where there is none. I don't just mean with me. You are always telling people they are ill. Should get in therapy. Go see their psychiatrist. If you don't remember, go back and read your posts. It's true.

Re:

I actually avoid attention most of the time. And I am not delusional. I think you need to put down that copy of the DSM 5. You are starting to see illness where there is none. I don't just mean with me. You are always telling people they are ill. Should get in therapy. Go see their psychiatrist. If you don't remember, go back and read your posts. It's true.

YOU' re always telling people they're ill. Go back and look at your own posts
Always, always seeking to be a top dog. Well you're not that, you're just a 24 hour forumite who hasn't got a life outside this forum
By the way, how is the meat eating going?

Back
Top Bottom