Should images flagged as 'offensive' by users be censored on the site?

Should this image be censored?

• Yes

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • No

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Don't care

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Re:

By the way again, I don't have the time to read everything about everyone like you do.

Re:

Okay, she’s bolding her letters now. This is getting nasty!!

It's not me who's nasty Playcat, but she attacked me and accused me of going anon against her, so of course I retaliate. I'm not Irish for nothing, and it just flares up when I have to defend myself for no apparent reason that has ultimately nothing to do with me that's all :cool:

Re:

Okay, she’s bolding her letters now. This is getting nasty!!

:lbf: I'm shaking in my boots. How about you?

- - - Updated - - -

It's not me who's nasty Playcat, but she attacked me and accused me of going anon against her, so of course I retaliate. I'm not Irish for nothing, and it just flares up when I have to defend myself for no apparent reason that has ultimately nothing to do with me that's all :cool:

I did not say you insulted me anonymously. I said you could be doing it. How would I know?

- - - Updated - - -

YOU' re always telling people they're ill. Go back and look at your own posts
Always, always seeking to be a top dog. Well you're not that, you're just a 24 hour forumite who hasn't got a life outside this forum
By the way, how is the meat eating going?

The meat eating is going great, thanks. Had some lobster the other day that was to die for. Yummo.

Re:

I know, I was just kidding around trying to lighten up the place. It never works! LOL

Re:

So if you don't know, what has all this been about then?

- - - Updated - - -

I know, I was just kidding around trying to lighten up the place. It never works! LOL

She is the most annoying person ever! :eek:

I wouldn't go anywhere remotely near your rancid bodily functions, as much as you'd like me to. You are just pathetic with nothing else to do apart from your scumbag insults that give you some kind of warped thrill seeking. Who knows what it is that turns some folks on to the point where you are jizzing over a forum post that had absolutely zilch to do with you in the first place? I expect you find the sight of a disabled person funny. I just hope that you get the same in terms of karmic reaction. Like upon like.
Suits you sir.

So that's what being "bloody destroyed" feels like? Hmm...strange...feels an awful lot like being really, really bored. Are you sure you're doing it right?

So that's what being "bloody destroyed" feels like? Hmm...strange...feels an awful lot like being really, really bored. Are you sure you're doing it right?

Doing what right? The thing I am doing is pointing out that it is amoral to have a laugh at the expense of a disabled individual. By doing that, you don't need me, because you already did it yourself. Are you sure that you haven't already done that? Sickness of the soul? My comment was to draw out comments, and it has done, so in that, I am satisfied.
There we have it, revealed.

Doing what right? The thing I am doing is pointing out that it is amoral to have a laugh at the expense of a disabled individual. By doing that, you don't need me, because you already did it yourself. Are you sure that you haven't already done that? Sickness of the soul? My comment was to draw out comments, and it has done, so in that, I am satisfied.
There we have it, revealed.

Cool story, bro.

Back
Top Bottom