should morrissey die

?

• Total voters
You’ll have to take that up with based goddess shawe. :tongueclosed:
upload_2019-7-30_11-54-45.jpeg

So you remember that?

I have scary sources.

Yes I was there in chat and *BREAKING NEWS* and it showed an ambulance and some other official vehicles at Michael Jackson's house. There was a rumor he was dead but then when he got to the hospital they said he was alive. You said that he was dead, though and about twenty minutes later they started saying he was dead.

Yes I was there in chat and *BREAKING NEWS* and it showed an ambulance and some other official vehicles at Michael Jackson's house. There was a rumor he was dead but then when he got to the hospital they said he was alive. You said that he was dead, though and about twenty minutes later they started saying he was dead.
Mainstream media always have to wait longer than others to confirm things. But for some reason that is not the case with football transfers where lies is the norm.

I will be the first one to break the news of his death like I always am with the really famous.

Challenge accepted. :tiphat:
I mean there's no challenge but I accept it anyway. If I don't die before you. Or Morrissey.

I do grant you 1 bonus point for Michael Jackson though. Nice one. Didn't see that one coming at all.

Wonder if Damon has packed Morrissey's bag for the Great Beyond yet...

He won't be able to carry that one for him. Unless there's a suicide pact. In which case they'll need perfect sync.
You can't re-hearse...

Back
Top Bottom