Poll Should Morrissey give a televised interview to clarify his views?

Should Morrissey give an interview to clarify his views?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Check out current-day Dublin, the hometown of Morrissey's heritage. The new vibrant and diverse Ireland.

And people wonder why Moz turned to Anne Marie Waters.

that-is-a-load-of-shite.jpg

Oh, they fall so easily. Too eager. Easy prey. The beast has been unleashed on Verso, and they are many. :smilingimp:

Mass-immigration is pushed by the business class because it means cheap labour for them and nothing more. But of course 'benevolent reasons' are pushed through the propagandistic media aimed at the gullible (governments and Big Business don't do kindness - they do what economically benefits their own pockets). This is where the naive but hysterical talk of 'hate', 'racism' and 'rounding people up in camps' comes from. Shallow-minded gullible people swallowing whole the devious propaganda intended for them alone.

Big Business is laughing at your 'human kindness' and exploiting it for its own monetary gain.
Yawn. Racists always believe two things. The first thing they believe is that everyone else is also racist and simply too afraid to share their true thoughts. This allows the racist to elevate themselves to the imaginary, noble position of the brave 'truth teller' who disregards convention to speak freely. The second thing they believe is that they are somehow immune to the propaganda and manipulations of the powers that be, that they and they alone see the world for what it really is and possess a nuanced understanding of the machinations of power.

And so there's a deep irony in people like Pippistrella/reelfountain referring to people as 'shallow-minded,' 'gullible' and 'naive.' Any truly educated, critical thinker would understand that racism is another tool of the elite and your prejudice and paranoid is proof that you're just another sucker.

Check out current-day Dublin, the hometown of Morrissey's heritage. The new vibrant and diverse Ireland.

That's a great wee track.

He's not said he's turned to Anne Marie to save Ireland from grime.

So, far he's only mentioned animal rights & crimes not being investigated or being covered-up because of the ethnic heritage of the offender - which in some cases actually turns out to be true. We do have a problem with our institutions being run by idiots.

Gemma O'Doherty was the one using the Smiths' Panic as her campaign song - until the lawyers were called.

Yawn. Racists always believe two things. The first thing they believe is that everyone else is also racist and simply too afraid to share their true thoughts. This allows the racist to elevate themselves to the imaginary, noble position of the brave 'truth teller' who disregards convention to speak freely. The second thing they believe is that they are somehow immune to the propaganda and manipulations of the powers that be, that they and they alone see the world for what it really is and possess a nuanced understanding of the machinations of power.

And so there's a deep irony in people like Pippistrella/reelfountain referring to people as 'shallow-minded,' 'gullible' and 'naive.' Any truly educated, critical thinker would understand that racism is another tool of the elite and your prejudice and paranoid is proof that you're just another sucker.
Nonsense. Truth will always exist as will the pernicious people who deny it.

You are on the side of the globalists/corporations over the people. Which is exactly what they want. If everyone could be just like you they'd love it.

As for racism I couldn't care less who is or who isn't 'racist' (be it you, Moz or me) because through overuse and abuse the term has lost all valid meaning.

So, far he's only mentioned animal rights & crimes not being investigated or being covered-up because of the ethnic heritage of the offender - which in some cases actually turns out to be true. We do have a problem with our institutions being run by idiots.
Drill rap is not 'great' actually. It's negativity personified. In fact it's like a viral cancer that once contracted causes spite, a sense of victimhood and a need to commit violence against one's fellow man. Now it's spread across the Irish sea, it's goodbye Ireland.

Drill rap is not 'great' actually. It's negativity personified. In fact it's like a viral cancer that once contracted causes spite, a sense of victimhood and a need to commit violence against one's fellow man. Now it's spread across the Irish sea, it's goodbye Ireland.

I like it. Although obviously the gang warfare bit is terrible. But that's what boys are like. They grow out of it, if they live.

Also, interesting from a freedom of speech pov. One grime artist had a judge ban him from using certain words in his raps. Some of them were pretty ordinary words. And the arts barely protested !!

I like it. Although obviously the gang warfare bit is terrible. But that's what boys are like. They grow out of it, if they live.

Also, interesting from a freedom of speech pov. One grime artist had a judge ban him from using certain words in his raps. Some of them were pretty ordinary words. And the arts barely protested !!
Drill rap is all about gang warfare, threats and violence. Lots of the black murders in London are due to somebody dissing somebody else in a drill rap piece online, and that person (or gang) taking summary revenge. If you 'like that' or think it's 'cool' you've got a problem.

Early rap had positive messages. But those days are long gone. Talk to any black youth worker or ex-gang member about drill rap and he/she will share my view on this. It's a cesspit of negativity. It comes up time and time again in London murder cases, which is why judges are concerned. The police even routinely listen to drill raps in murder investigations as the violent info revealed in the 'lyrics' often helps to solve the cases.

Last edited:
Drill rap is all about gang warfare, threats and violence. Lots of the black murders in London are due to somebody dissing somebody else in a drill rap piece online, and that person (or gang) taking summary revenge. If you 'like that' or think it's 'cool' you've got a problem.

Early rap had positive messages. But those days are long gone. Talk to any black youth worker or ex-gang member about drill rap and he/she will share my view on this. It's a cesspit of negativity.

Moz is a cesspit of negativity. Art is meant to have a dark side. Drill is great. Boys are a nightmare. Always are.

I hope you were being ironic when you said "great wee track". o_O

I've always found Moz's interviews hilarious and his music uplifting. I've never found anything about him negative. His political views are a reaction to unprecedented changes in his beloved country. I understand him on this wholeheartedly and so do the silent majority right across Europe. We never voted or asked for these changes. Europeans will soon no longer have nation states to call their own.

That's what boys are like? Is it? I used to watch movies like "The Warriors" but it didn't mean I wanted to walk around town half naked in a gang, looking for trouble.

A lot of these lovely drill guys would rape the F out of you if they could.......you realize that right?

Nerak is woke without quite realising it. It's such a cliche for naive whites to praise this sort of stuff. They don't have a clue. This why Ireland, for example, is currently embracing diversity wholeheartedly. Pure naivete. Trying to be 'with it'.

Back
Top Bottom