Poll Should Morrissey give a televised interview to clarify his views?

Should Morrissey give an interview to clarify his views?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They're not traditionally violent cultures, they're countries messed up by colonialism & slavery. And that isn't 'woke', it's a fact.

America's problems are about poverty, rotting infrastructure, & bad policing.

The blame whitey scenario.........people aren't buying that stuff anymore.

The blame whitey scenario.........people aren't buying that stuff anymore.

They don't need to buy it. It's about structural change. If the politicians grasp it, they can sell the public sunshine & lollipops as per usual.

They don't need to buy it. It's about structural change. If the politicians grasp it, they can sell the public sunshine & lollipops as per usual.

They better grasp the RIGHT structural change because if the Tories mess up or don't deliver...there were be an AFD/Five Star type party within a decade....think UKIP but with bigger, hairier balls.....Labour are toast anyway.

They better grasp the RIGHT structural change because if the Tories mess up or don't deliver...there were be an AFD/Five Star type party within a decade....think UKIP but with bigger, hairier balls.....Labour are toast anyway.

If a fascist party couldn't gain support in a time as divided as this, they're not going to unseat the Tories no matter how dead Labour is or how rubbish Tory policies are.

We're just going to have a lot of fringe, crank activity until the left gets itself together.

I find this speech really human, honest and touching. It certainly added to the whole 'drama' at the time. He had a flu which made him appear as if he'd perhaps shed a tear.

Bragg should stop picking on Moz by mentioning him every two minutes in interviews. Bragg is like a fossil from the 80s - he's mentally and ideologically stuck there whereas the world has moved on.

I hear what your saying but I have to disagree. It was whacko knee jerk all over the gaff. He made no sense whatsoever because if you do your homework and listen to the recorded interview which Der Spiegel released for us all to hear he actually said those things ffs. Drama? At the time? He had a flu? Shed a tear?
Don’t take this the wrong way but do you really understand what we are discussing here? Have you listened to the recording?
Also what the 4ck has “Bragg” got to do with anything on this thread? I couldn’t give a shit about him, the question posted above is SHOULD STEVEN GIVE A TELEVISED INTERVIEW TO CLARIFY HIS VIEWS?
Let’s get this thread back on topic please and let’s stop trying to sandpaper the cricket ball.

?? :knife:

If a fascist party couldn't gain support in a time as divided as this, they're not going to unseat the Tories no matter how dead Labour is or how rubbish Tory policies are.

We're just going to have a lot of fringe, crank activity until the left gets itself together.

Come on mods what’s going on here?
This coffee morning chit chat needs to be posted elsewhere surely.

That party doesn't exist yet...but it will.

I hear what your saying but I have to disagree. It was whacko knee jerk all over the gaff. He made no sense whatsoever because if you do your homework and listen to the recorded interview which Der Spiegel released for us all to hear he actually said those things ffs. Drama? At the time? He had a flu? Shed a tear?
Don’t take this the wrong way but do you really understand what we are discussing here? Have you listened to the recording?
Also what the 4ck has “Bragg” got to do with anything on this thread? I couldn’t give a shit about him, the question posted above is SHOULD STEVEN GIVE A TELEVISED INTERVIEW TO CLARIFY HIS VIEWS?
Let’s get this thread back on topic please and let’s stop trying to sandpaper the cricket ball.

Should young men hang out with known predatory Hollywood actors if they don't want nookie? Probably not. Moz was right.

Should young men hang out with known predatory Hollywood actors if they don't want nookie? Probably not. Moz was right.
No no no! Probably is neither here nor there.
Did Steven say the things that he said in the Der Spiegel interview? Yes or no.
It’s not difficult.

It's not even that, he was rambling away, said he hadn't slept all night, & the press acted as if he'd made declarations.

Personally, that's what I would have put out in response. Sleeping issues, thinking out loud. He doesn't look well, has a history of talking about mental health issues, it wouldn't take two minutes to make everyone attacking him look like they're punching down. Which I think they are.

Dunno....wasn't obsessive enough to listen to the tape.

Thank you for your honesty.
If you are genuinely interested though I would encourage you to go back and look into it.
More than happy to discuss it in the future with you if you choose to.
Kind regards.

Der Spiegel chose to highlight only certain things he said as their headline, which effectively took his words out of context and sensationalized them. They were aiming to discredit Morrissey.

Der Spiegel's betrayal is why Moz has not given a mainstream press interview since. I can understand that.

Last edited:
You wouldn't want it. If grime artists give you the fear, the kind of political violence a fascist party would bring in its wake would kill you stone dead.

I do want something new....but something that has nothing to do with fascists or violence....just a party that loves and wants the best for this country and isn't behoven to political correctness or virtue signalling and is way stronger than the Tories on immigration.

Der Spiegel chose to highlight only certain things he said as their sensationalist headline, which effectively took his words out of context. They were aiming to discredit Morrissey.

Der Spiegel's betrayal is why Moz has not given a mainstream press interview since. I can understand that.

I don’t think you understand at all, it’s not a problem though it just saves me wasting my time with you.
Snow is forecast in some parts tmrw, if you are affected do make sure Mum/Dad get you from A to B. ;)

??:knife:

I do want something new....but something that has nothing to do with fascists or violence....just a party that loves and wants the best for this country and isn't behoven to political correctness or virtue signalling and is way stronger than the Tories on immigration.
I'd say the silent majority want the same thing. Which must terrify both main parties.

The Tories are currently throwing us a few crumbs anti-immigration wise (yeah right), but Labour are completely lost in a clown world of their own making. Woke is a carnival of idiocy.

There is obviously a Mossad-paid fifth column within Labour out to destroy them.

Last edited:
I don’t think you understand at all, it’s not a problem though it just saves me wasting my time with you.
Snow is forecast in some parts tmrw, if you are affected do make sure Mum/Dad get you from A to B. ;)

??:knife:
I understand it just as Morrissey understands it. When you do a whole interview with someone who sounds friendly and endearing, then they go and publish a derogatory article that purposely hypes-up and sensationalises a specific few of your words in order to turn people against you, it's not going to leave you very happy about it.

They did a hatchet job on Moz.

Back
Top Bottom